Adverts on bluemoon

Wtf? Shouldn't be allowed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220131-195028_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220131-195028_Chrome.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 61
Wtf? Shouldn't be allowed.
I don’t think it’s anything to do with Bluemoon.

I get United and Liverpool stuff if I go on the United or Liverpool threads, I got an advert for a sex toy company once when we were talking about mastrubation and dildos in Off Topic.

I don’t think it’s anything to do with Bluemoon.

I get United and Liverpool stuff if I go on the United or Liverpool threads, I got an advert for a sex toy company once when we were talking about mastrubation and dildos in Off Topic.
I don't mind the sex toys - it gives me a chuckle - but having the Dipps (and since i posted I've had a joint Dipps and Rag one too!) pop up at the bottom made me feel dirty.
In fact the older I get the more I detest the colour red. I'm currently looking at buying one of those EV car things, the dealer said we have red in stock, I said no thanks Blue please! It's a 3 month wait for the blue so a wait it will have to be!!

@Ric , this needs sorting

i should of screenshot it ,but the advert was so disgusting i deleted it straight away, now before i tell you what the advert was,ive never been on the website and i have never search anything remotely like it or any "normal sex sites" for that matter(not my thing) .

the company was alibaba.com ,there were different pictures across the top mainly clothes, however there was what looked like a "baby sex doll" ,basically a naked baby with a vagina ,i was that shocked i showed it the wife, as i say i didn't screenshot it i was pretty disgusted to tell you the truth .

Hi Ric

How do I get rid of the Dildo ads? I’m also getting annoying ads for ‘livebeam’ which has half naked women on them which isn’t great for work browsing.

CEF72A58-59E3-4FAA-BCF0-33531C62BFB1.jpeg

yeah livebeam keep coming up on mine and even though I do don't see this ad anynore thing it just pops back up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.