Adverts that drive you mad

That advert where Paddy McGuiness says Booking Geniuses but it's deliberately meant to sound like Fucking geniuses. Its not clever its just annoying and I want to punch him in the face every time i hear it.
I mentioned it earlier in the thread, I hate it, I really do. I honestly don’t think it should be shown before 9pm, I’m not prudish by any stretch of the imagination and not the new Mary Whitehouse but I do think it’s appalling.

On the Beach and anything to do with a car with it's horrible free-use instrumental music.

This one.....

That smug lardarse of a kid. Annoying as a very annoying thing.

Ruined a good song there and that horrible "On the Beach!" chant at the end makes me want to put my foot through the TV. Why tell us at the start what they are advertising?.

TV adverts are one of the worse things ever to be invented. Horrible tacky short films begging you to buy something.

That advert where Paddy McGuiness says Booking Geniuses but it's deliberately meant to sound like Fucking geniuses. Its not clever its just annoying and I want to punch him in the face every time i hear it.
It’s odd how his pronunciation of book changes as when he says booking its pronounced buck, then seconds later he says booked where the book part is pronounced ‘buke’ the fake accented twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.