Adverts that drive you mad

The vast range advertising cremations and funerals as if it's some happy fun thing to book. While I realise everyone needs them we don't need them ramming down our throats every five minutes.
All those adds for donkey sanctuaries, water in Africa, everything to pull at people's heartstrings. There are so many people become immune to them.
On a lighter note that fucking super noodles one which shouts one word really loudly and drags it out. There is a new one for chewing gum or something that screams loudly too.
The we buy any car one. Annoying as fuck.

My sister records most programmes and fast forwards through the adverts. Another great tip if you're watching TV live is to hit the mute button on the remote control unit the program resumes.
I used to have a vcr that recorded programmes that I did not like then played them back when I was out.

Anything on Amazon Prime… still in a bit of a shock, that having paid for something, the bar stewards now want more subscription dosh to remove the unskippable adverts. Gits

The vast range advertising cremations and funerals as if it's some happy fun thing to book. While I realise everyone needs them we don't need them ramming down our throats every five minutes.
All those adds for donkey sanctuaries, water in Africa, everything to pull at people's heartstrings. There are so many people become immune to them.
On a lighter note that fucking super noodles one which shouts one word really loudly and drags it out. There is a new one for chewing gum or something that screams loudly too.
The we buy any car one. Annoying as fuck.

My sister records most programmes and fast forwards through the adverts. Another great tip if you're watching TV live is to hit the mute button on the remote control unit the program resumes.
Hate, with a passion those ' charity ' ones. I always imagine a bigger Merc on the MD's driveway. Get a ' pup date '....the same fucking picture of the same fucking dog that everyone else is getting and as for little Mbongo and his sister who has to walk 12 miles just to get a bucket of polluted water.....tell your mum and dad to move house nearer the watering hole you plank.

Not really an advert but is always played before and at the end of the ad break.

Euro sport have a small clip showing a bikes block (rear gears) as saying something like 'euro sport the home of cycling '. I have never seen a block on the left hand side of a bike. Blocks are on the rights so the natural cycling motion tightens the block.

Euro sport always show the block like this !
20240222_081132.jpg

Trivago that knobhead with his dodge shirt
Couple of radio ones are Ian wrights Gillette razor ad including the one on tv. Bloody terrible. Also, the southerner praising Octopus Energy for saving his sad life. “I can’t thank you enough “ bollocks. Lastly, the bossy female army sergeant that says “You belong here” no I fucking don’t.

One that as just been on, advert for Kit Kat, what’s your favourite kind of rock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.