Adverts that drive you mad

Was going to slag off the On the Beach adverts (especially the fat kid) but seems I’m a bit late for that. And the booking/fucking geniuses is so obviously staged because everywhere else he says boook rather than buck.

That fairy one with that Irish woman.
Fuck off.
Everything is white, everything....and then she goes painting with a 2 year old, like you do !!!
Then there's the Fairy one where 200 mountain bikers ride up a hill all dressed in white, get covered in shite only to be lucky enough to find 200 washing machines and 200 dryers on the top of said hill. So the bikers get on their bikes, all clean and white again and fuck off down the hill only to get covered in shite again......Come on Fairy, we're not idiots you know !!!

Everything is white, everything....and then she goes painting with a 2 year old, like you do !!!
Then there's the Fairy one where 200 mountain bikers ride up a hill all dressed in white, get covered in shite only to be lucky enough to find 200 washing machines and 200 dryers on the top of said hill. So the bikers get on their bikes, all clean and white again and fuck off down the hill only to get covered in shite again......Come on Fairy, we're not idiots you know !!!

Fairy Liquid adds peaked with Nanette Newman

On The Beach.

That far fucking family ‘booking genius’. The fat fucker kid with his doughnuts. The fat fucker dad doing the siuuu.

Fat fucker brits abroad.

Was going to slag off the On the Beach adverts (especially the fat kid) but seems I’m a bit late for that. And the booking/fucking geniuses is so obviously staged because everywhere else he says boook rather than buck.

Absolutely nailed it mate. I work in advertising and how that got cleared for broadcast is an absolute mystery to me when he literally changes his pronunciation later in the ad.

I’ve seen a variety of adverts lately, both on TV and billboards, promoting a healthier lifestyle. Which is great.

But they all seem to come with taglines like:

“70% of smokers die too young”

Or

“83% of fat bastards die before they should”

If you’re going to hit me with stats. At least make them mean something. Even if you’ve made them up. Rather than fucking nonsense like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.