Advice needed

Genuinely curious as to how a random woman gets your name and number on a holiday and call you out on a tannoy in an airport but you somehow don't get in the shit with the Mrs.....
trust me, that story is 100% ... I really didn't think much of it when I got to the desk. But when the security handed over a letter, I was like wtf. I sat there reading it, with my wife next to me. Basically this lass followed me for the 5 days I was out there.

BTW I don’t think it’s a scam since my friend has talked to her on phone a couple of times and that’s how he slowly came to realize that somethings not right. The reason my friend liked her initially was because her mother died a few years ago.

BTW I don’t think it’s a scam since my friend has talked to her on phone a couple of times and that’s how he slowly came to realize that somethings not right. The reason my friend liked her initially was because her mother died a few years ago.
Now you’ve said that, sounds legit, get her air fair sorted.

If my last post didn’t sway you, then suggest that if she needs money, smash her back door in, torch the place, fake her own death and claim insurance on her place and life.

Your friend needn‘t send a penny.

I forgot to mention that she is also a doctor apparently. So I don’t think it’s about money either. What I think is she is really emotionally unstable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.