Advice to my 8 yr old. "Just punch him in the face"

talkativesprout said:
No offence was taken mate, nor perceived as your intention (hence my little throw away comment at the end).

I have kids ranging from 21 yo next mnth to my youngest of 5 (with 17-16 and of course my 8 yo). Never once called into school because of them hitting someone with the elder set and generally my stance has been never start it, but if it finds you sort it.
This is the first time i have ever given permission(for want of a better word) to whack a little shit and to be honest it went against the grain.

Happy Derby day to all xx

5 kids? Bloody hell, did you not learn after one?

LittleStan said:
talkativesprout said:
No offence was taken mate, nor perceived as your intention (hence my little throw away comment at the end).

I have kids ranging from 21 yo next mnth to my youngest of 5 (with 17-16 and of course my 8 yo). Never once called into school because of them hitting someone with the elder set and generally my stance has been never start it, but if it finds you sort it.
This is the first time i have ever given permission(for want of a better word) to whack a little shit and to be honest it went against the grain.

Think my sperm could of stormed the Bastille pal.

talkativesprout said:
LittleStan said:
talkativesprout said:

Think my sperm could of stormed the Bastille pal.

No, they would have retreated and changed sides if they were French.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
LateBlue said:

Wonderful advice.
Incidentally,the French for 'late' is 'idiot'.
Just thought i'd point it out.
I thought that was the french for "slow"

No mate - 'idiot' means late,or delayed.
The French word for 'slow' is lent,if I remember rightly.
I could phone the missus up to confirm,but i'd rather not,as that would involve talking to her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.