AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good game for Phillips to get bedded in. We don't need to flog Rodri to death anymore.

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake Cancelo
Phillips
De Bruyne Silva
Mahrez Foden
Haaland

if (big if) we get 3-0 up get Wilson-Esbrand on.
With the WC in mind, I think this is exactly shy we brought Phillips in. He’s not there to takeover from Rodri, or even Gundogan, he’s their to supplement them.

After recent losses in key games, he’s there to ensure a firm hand as Fern’s replacement.

We all understood that Fern needed replacing, right?

I know this would not happen in this game but I'd plat KDB wide so he can whip in low crosses between the GK and CBs for Haaland to get on the end of. And I'd play Alvarez as a busy bee up front because he'd cause havoc (especially with his busy bee twin, Bernardo, behind him).

.............Ederson............
Walker Dias Ake Cancelo
Bernardo Rodri Gundogan
........................................KDB
Alvarez ... Haaland............
Are you a hairdresser?

Interesting game this.

Bournemouth like most teams we play will utilise a flat back 8 at the very least.

In past seasons we e broken down that negative football system almost every game.

Now we have Alfie Jnr and a target to aim for will we struggle or batter and I mean really batter teams employing that system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.