AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa must've been dire to not score against Bournemouth. Their defence is OK, but one we should be able to penetrate fairly easily, any win will do won't it?

With the WC in mind, I think this is exactly shy we brought Phillips in. He’s not there to takeover from Rodri, or even Gundogan, he’s their to supplement them.

After recent losses in key games, he’s there to ensure a firm hand as Fern’s replacement.

We all understood that Fern needed replacing, right?
I also think that the club expect Bernie to leave and Phillips will give us the work rate of Bernie if not the skill. I hope Bernie stays but.......

Yes, we should win. It might not be the walk in the park some are predicting on here.

I'd go for the same XI that started against West Ham. If we're lucky enough to go a few goals ahead, I'd like to see Wilson-Esbrand and Palmer get more of a run-out.

I also think that the club expect Bernie to leave and Phillips will give us the work rate of Bernie if not the skill. I hope Bernie stays but.......
Big loss this year if Bernie goes....we haven't planned to lose such a creative workhorse....we can't be strong armed by Barca to sell half the value either...we always get shafted re value no way we should be getting less than £80m in today's market..stay strong City

The team should be Foden, Haaland, KDB and 8 others. Having said that, I think we'll see:

Ederson
Waler Dias Ake Cancelo
Rodri
KDB Silva
Mahrez Haaland Grealish

If Stones was going to play I feel like he'd have got minutes at West Ham.

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake Cancelo
Rodri
Foden Silva
Mahrez Haaland Grealish

Always remember De Bruyne's free kick against Bournemouth a few years ago. All the men in the wall jumped and he rolled it under them and into the net. Can't ever repeat the trick, though.

Ederson
Walker..Stones….Diaz Cancelo
KDB…. Rodri…. Bernardo
Mahrez/Alvarez.. Haaland…Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.