AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting game this.

Bournemouth like most teams we play will utilise a flat back 8 at the very least.

In past seasons we e broken down that negative football system almost every game.

Now we have Alfie Jnr and a target to aim for will we struggle or batter and I mean really batter teams employing that system?

1660114005899.png

Reactions: mac
Interesting game this.

Bournemouth like most teams we play will utilise a flat back 8 at the very least.

In past seasons we e broken down that negative football system almost every game.

Now we have Alfie Jnr and a target to aim for will we struggle or batter and I mean really batter teams employing that system?
Best way to beat that system is award Bournemouth corners, invite their centre backs up, then hit them on the counter.

Lethal when you have Phil, Kevin, Jack and Erling in our locker...

Before half time ?
7:0 at Half time should see us through, got to say I wouldn't be confident with a 3:0 half time lead against Bournemouth!!!!(some things City do to you never leave you!)
Even though I'm one of those who think we'll 'scrape a draw' as we go 5:0 up in the last minute, it's hard to see beyond a fairly comfortable 3 points.
Bournemouth are newly promoted, had a good result last Sat and will be very much up for it. However, even though I don't want to get to the stage where I just expect City by just 'turning up', this has the feel a 3:0 or 4:0 home victory , surely!!

7:0 at Half time should see us through, got to say I wouldn't be confident with a 3:0 half time lead against Bournemouth!!!!(some things City do to you never leave you!)
Even though I'm one of those who think we'll 'scrape a draw' as we go 5:0 up in the last minute, it's hard to see beyond a fairly comfortable 3 points.
Bournemouth are newly promoted, had a good result last Sat and will be very much up for it. However, even though I don't want to get to the stage where I just expect City by just 'turning up', this has the feel a 3:0 or 4:0 home victory , surely!!
Where I just expect City to win by just turning up I meant to say. Like many of a certain era I have seen the other side of the coin where I expected us to lose every time we turned up! (thus the reluctance to be too 'cocky' about our boys in blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.