• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker Dias Ake Cancelo
Rodri
Foden Silva
Mahrez Haaland Grealish
Pep is clever giving players on tge verge of leaving game tine..Keeps tgem involved and motivated..so Ake in Stones not for this one. Pep takes heed of Sean Dyche's classic ''misery always finds a friend'' Pep works very hard to foster a goid environment across the whole squad..very hard to do at top level as everyone wants to play.

44 and can’t bloody wait for Saturday, gotta love football :)
I'm even older mate ,and I know what you mean ,I find myself counting down the hours,like a kid for Christmas.
I can never understand how something we have no control over as in team selection ,refs ,much less a result affects us so much.Anyway only 54hours to go ,come on the Blues.

ederson
walker
stones
dias
cancelo
rodri
de bruyne
bernardo silva
foden
grealish
haaland

Not let up, first home game and hopefully plenty of goals for us! with 5 subs now available changes can be made if we hopefully get a few goals ahead and then give decent run outs for Phillips, Mahrez, Alvarez, Palmer and Gundogan.

Probably won’t happen but I feel like Kalvin Phillips might get a start. I don’t think he’s in our best 11 as of yet, not even as a 2nd pivot alongside Rodri, he’s still adapting. But Pep would like to make him feel involved I think and home to Bournemouth is probably seen as a good chance to do that.

I'm looking forward to seeing how we attack on Saturday. Last weekend absolutely everything was based around Haaland scoring, it couldn't have been a bigger departure from the past 2 years of a front 5 all trying to score fairly equally.

It'll be interesting to see if we continue like that or if Pep tries to make it more balanced again and have Mahrez or Alvarez on the pitch as goal threats as well.

Probably won’t happen but I feel like Kalvin Phillips might get a start. I don’t think he’s in our best 11 as of yet, not even as a 2nd pivot alongside Rodri, he’s still adapting. But Pep would like to make him feel involved I think and home to Bournemouth is probably seen as a good chance to do that.

I don't see a time he will ever be in our best 11.

I also don't want to see a player in our 11 for any other reason than they are the best man for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.