AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be a typical match where Haaland can smoothly shoot a master 4 into the net.

I don't see a time he will ever be in our best 11.

I also don't want to see a player in our 11 for any other reason than they are the best man for the job.
Sometimes giving someone a rest (rodders in this case) to keep him fresh means his replacement (phillips) is the best man for the job.
Bigger picture n all that

I'm even older mate ,and I know what you mean ,I find myself counting down the hours,like a kid for Christmas.
I can never understand how something we have no control over as in team selection ,refs ,much less a result affects us so much.Anyway only 54hours to go ,come on the Blues.
So you get over a defeat quite easily ? I wish I was more like that, kills me a loss, at 58 I need to chill out more :)

Probably won’t happen but I feel like Kalvin Phillips might get a start. I don’t think he’s in our best 11 as of yet, not even as a 2nd pivot alongside Rodri, he’s still adapting. But Pep would like to make him feel involved I think and home to Bournemouth is probably seen as a good chance to do that.
Completely agree.
Good to get Kalvin involved early in the season...
It must have been a bit intimidating for him joining up with a squad packed with superstars.

So you get over a defeat quite easily ? I wish I was more like that, kills me a loss, at 58 I need to chill out
I didn't mean to give that impression, a defeat, even sometimes a draw is gutting ,perhaps moreso now as expectations are so high.Used to be ,a bit of a run in a cup ,and we didn't get relegated was a good season.Anyway only 47 hours to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.