AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the club are being a bit more pro-active this season in encouraging people with season tickets who can't make it to list their ticket so that other people can.
FZ3mfkVX0AE1mi3

I don't see a time he will ever be in our best 11.

I also don't want to see a player in our 11 for any other reason than they are the best man for the job.
I just think there are so many aspects to team selection that that ideal is never something that exists in practice. At least it doesn’t when the manager values all those other things, which Pep seems to. Phillips will need a start very soon to make him feel part of what we’re doing. I feel like making everyone feel involved is one of the main reasons why Pep prefers a smaller squad.

I just think there are so many aspects to team selection that that ideal is never something that exists in practice. At least it doesn’t when the manager values all those other things, which Pep seems to. Phillips will need a start very soon to make him feel part of what we’re doing. I feel like making everyone feel involved is one of the main reasons why Pep prefers a smaller squad.
True.

The reasoning above also comes under my best man for the job comment.

Looks like the club are being a bit more pro-active this season in encouraging people with season tickets who can't make it to list their ticket so that other people can.
FZ3mfkVX0AE1mi3

Quite right. No excuse to leave a seat empty. Get a friend or family member to use it or if not, stick it on the list.

There was a lot of gnashing of teeth over Bernie not starting at West Ham. Is it sending out any kind of message if he doesnt start this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.