AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's just in the stands. I'm in East Stand level 1 so already know it'll be uncomfortably hot in there.
Thankfully the CB stand is in the shade. I struggled at the FA semi last year, had to move blocks to get out of the direct sun.

Not going to be easy for Bournemouth players to chase the ball around for 90 minutes in the heat.

Very card happy (often means a shit ref) with 37 yellows and 1 red in his last 6 games, so no doubt Bournemouth will be allowed to leave their foot in with poor tackles without being carded:

Referee: David Coote. Assistants: Nick Hopton, Timothy Wood. Fourth official: Josh Smith. VAR: Peter Bankes. Assistant VAR: Adam Nunn

I think it will, so with our possesion 4-0 with at least 2 late goals, maybe more.

Exactly! We are the worst team to play against when it’s going to be so hot as we keep and the move the ball so well that we should tire Bournemouth out so much that gaps and chances appear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.