AFC Bournemouth (H) | Sat 13th Aug, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my ticket sorted for this, not seen them live for 5 years now, cant wait!!
Can anyone tell me what the metro from Piccadilly is like now, last time I went there were huge queues, ended up walking from Piccadilly. Or any Disbury blues know if they still do a bus from the Royal Oak?

I’d like to see stones and Philips start. Other then that same team as last game

We need to rotate and give others game time. Don’t think it’s a case of playing the same team every week with the squad we have

Can't wait for this one. Saturday 3pm proper kick off, weather looks blinding and Haaland making his home debut.

We can make changes for this one, but I'd expect us to keep 9 of the same team at least. Hopefully we can get the game won early and bring on Wilson Esbrand, Palmer, Phillips and Alvarez for a good 30 or so minutes to give them a run out and see where the first two could fit this season.

Even from the brief cameo Alvarez got at the weekend you can see how much of a pain in the arse he'll be. I know people compare him to Aguero but I get real Tevez vibes from the way he chases everything and throws himself into tackles. He's going to be a perfect partner to Haaland. Both will bully the opposition, both can play together and when you've had 60-70 minutes of Haaland I can't imagine you'd be too happy with Alvarez coming on and hounding you.

I’d like to see stones and Philips start. Other then that same team as last game

We need to rotate and give others game time. Don’t think it’s a case of playing the same team every week with the squad we have
I just hope that Foden and Haaland will be starting every game as long as we have 1 game a week.

Feels odd this one game a week lark.
Same team as per WHU, but instead some subs at h/t if going well

Just got my ticket sorted for this, not seen them live for 5 years now, cant wait!!
Can anyone tell me what the metro from Piccadilly is like now, last time I went there were huge queues, ended up walking from Piccadilly. Or any Disbury blues know if they still do a bus from the Royal Oak?
Re: the tram.

Depends on your timings. Still busy generally, but you can normally get on with a bit of a squeeze. If you're able to I'd do the walk, should be a nice enough day. If not then aim for a couple of hours before and drink at the ground in the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.