Affinity with West Ham. How did it start?

Had a good laugh there in that last game of the season when we should have been securing our first CL spot but had been beaten by Spurs at home in the crunch game in the week before. West Ham fans on the side were having a bit of a pop and getting a bit snarly until one of their older lads who was a bit over tanned got the full city treatment of “one Dale Winton there only one Dale Winton” “Dale Dale give us a wave” etc etc which pretty much went on for the rest of the match. His mates were pissing themselves and even he was at the end. I went in the Boleyn for a drink before that game with a mate who is a hammers fan. Christ they were crazy in there!

I got barred from the Bulls Head a few years ago with a bunch of West Ham fans. They were great lads.Nothing sinister, the Landlord dint like being called Penfold, the Organ Grinder or a bit of singing.

I’d not met these Hammers boys before but we continued the session in Piccadilly Station!

West Ham fans seem pretty down to earth, similar to ourselves. It would be nice if they could be bought by owners similar to us, and see what they could do. The owners they have now are clueless. Brady and those other two fuck wits. Proper owners decent fans - they could break up the "top 6"

West Ham are a proper club with proper fans. I have personal experience of thier great fans during my own period of "exile" living and working down south.
If I was a Londoner, I'd definitely be supporting them. Up the Hammers , but not tomorrow !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.