After the game had finished.

whydelilah said:
Freestyler said:
Mancini said, no pulis!!

we got:
garrido 1.5m
kompany 5mill (bought as a centre midfielder)
Lescott 24mill (well worth the money)
richards (nothing)
Given 7mill (and we all know he can't command his area)

i wouldn't say ten of millions really.

What would you call it?

There's about 40 mill there by my reckoning?!

What about Toure? I bet Wenger is gutted to have lost him.

Freestyler said:
whydelilah said:
What would you call it?

There's about 40 mill there by my reckoning?!

if it wasn't for the 24mill for lescott that list would of been alot lower, we had to pay over the top to get him, and he's quality lescott, moneys no object to us you see :)

How much was Toure as well?

;-)

whydelilah said:
Freestyler said:
if it wasn't for the 24mill for lescott that list would of been alot lower, we had to pay over the top to get him, and he's quality lescott, moneys no object to us you see :)

How much was Toure as well?

;-)

Toure..Or "Tortoise Head" as I call him costs us more and more each week with his shite heading, passing and (non) reading of the game...

Its fkn hilarious/sad watching him jump for a header. He cringes...closes his eyes, performs a mini jump,retracts his head,neck and shoulders and hopes for the best...this inevitably leads to the worst

Fair play to Stoke..always play to your strengths and your passion in fans and players is something we could well use ourselves...not likely though

Whydelilah you have played out of your skins for the past 2 games we have been without three of our most influential players in tevez, bellamy and kompany and yet you STILL havent managed to beat us even with your most potent weapon and your "amazing" crowd, we are pissed that we got a draw against your hoofers, you are proud you got a draw, doesnt that tell you everything you need to know about your club

mancboy123 said:
Whydelilah you have played out of your skins for the past 2 games we have been without three of our most influential players in tevez, bellamy and kompany and yet you STILL havent managed to beat us even with your most potent weapon and your "amazing" crowd, we are pissed that we got a draw against your hoofers, you are proud you got a draw, doesnt that tell you everything you need to know about your club

We were without 2 of our best players in Etherington and Tuncay as well sweetheart.

whydelilah said:
mancboy123 said:

We were without 2 of our best players in Etherington and Tuncay as well sweetheart.

Etherington one of your best two players?bloody hell you are fucked!

whydelilah said:
mancboy123 said:

They played when we beat you actually.

Neither are really a fair comparison against Bellamy & Tevez though are they?

Simon Le Tom said:
whydelilah said:

They played when we beat you actually.

Neither are really a fair comparison against Bellamy & Tevez though are they?

It was in response to the original post (i.e. last 2 games)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.