Aftershave/Perfume

Marc Jacobs - Bang - and you most certainly will

Marc Jacobs said:
Free, electrifying, and alluring: Bang is an explosion of threesome of peppercorn wrapped in warm, sensual woods. The iconic bottle reflects the power and sensuality of the fragrance. With a smoky black heavyweight faceted glass bottle contrasted with high shine silver plaques shielding the front and back, it is both powerful and masculine. The classic shape is transformed into a unique and original design by an impact marked at the core with the debossed logo, leaving an embossed reversed imprint on the back plaque. Winner of the Fragrance Foundation's FiFi Awards for Men's Luxe Best Packaging, 2011.

Top Notes: Threesome of Peppercorns
Mid Notes: Masculine Woods, Hypnotic Elemi Resinoid, Aromatic Benzoin
Base Notes: Vetyver, Elegant White Moss, Patchouli

L'Occitane - Eau des Baux
L'Occitane said:
Eau des Baux is a fragrance of knights, courageous Chevaliers des Baux.

Les Baux de Provence is a legendary city-fortress on the south of France. Knights of Les Baux have chosen cypress as symbol of strength and courage. The new EDT was inspired by this medieval legend.

The colour of box is dark red, and similar to the colour of their uniform. Golden-silver star on the box and bottle is also a symbol of knights of Les Baux.

A sensual union of cypress and incense is in the center of composition.

The only 2 fragrances you'll ever need

love the smell of 'Alien' by Thierry Mug something or other,that is fit! i like Fahrenheit on myself makes me even more attractive to the female race than i normally am

don't understand it, and it seems like you have to stand in a shop for hours smelling everything and then remember which one you might have liked with your ruined olfactory receptors, which I thus don't do because I despise shopping.

#eaudemoi.

I don't get the principle anyway, I've never gone up to a bloke and gone "you smell nice", most just smell of a chemical waste disposal unit, so I take the approach that women can buy what they like and I'll just use it.

I've no sense of smell at all but the wife reckons L'eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake is superior to everything else.

There again she loves the smell of durian which is that bad that it is banned from many public places out here.

TCIB said:
There is a new player in town... Viktor and Rolph - spice bomb

Just bought it today and getting many compliments of the ladies.

Have you been wearing it or drinking it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.