Aftershave/Perfume

TCIB said:
There is a new player in town... Viktor and Rolph - spice bomb

Just bought it today and getting many compliments of the ladies.

You should also try Antidote by viktor and rolf

ps been using spice bomb for a couple of years so it's not that new but it is very good

whp.blue said:
TCIB said:

ps been using spice bomb for a couple of years so it's not that new but it is very good

True that...new player on my shelf...i should edit it to really hehe.

I saw antidote but i had already had a whiff of a few and you start to worry "is that that or did i smell that and mix it with that" kinda thing.
I'll sniff a few and get one and just go back another day. I will defo check it out though cheers for the tip.
One of the comme de garcon range was very slick to, i dunno which it was though.

I will buy get another tomorrow though as i have a weakness for nice scents.

G-star also got me into the Tom Ford private blends, i may have to look into another of those.

Edit: bought a bottle of terr d'hermes - eau tres fraiche this morning to, forgot about that.

TCIB said:
whp.blue said:
TCIB said:

I saw antidote but i had already had a whiff of a few and you start to worry "is that that or did i smell that and mix it with that" kinda thing.
I'll sniff a few and get one and just go back another day. I will defo check it out though cheers for the tip.
One of the comme de garcon range was very slick to, i dunno which it was though.

G-star also got me into the Tom Ford private blends, i may have to look into another of those.

Edit: bought a bottle of terr d'hermes - eau tres fraiche this morning to, forgot about that.

If you are in Selfridge's ask them about Vera Wang that is also very good and certainly makes you stand out

If you like Citrus type aftershaves try Annick Goutal’s Eau D’Hadrien (Harvey Nichs)

whp.blue said:
TCIB said:
whp.blue said:

If you are in Selfridge's ask them about Vera Wang that is also very good and certainly makes you stand out

If you like Citrus type aftershaves try Annick Goutal’s Eau D’Hadrien (Harvey Nichs)

Yes mate it is just across the road almost from here. yes mate i do like citrus type stuff, it seems you know a lot about this.
Ok very wang and annick goutal, i'll have to write the second one down and try and memorize it haha. I have to at least act like i know my shit in their don't i.

First proper fruity citrusish one i bought was happy by clinique but it seems a bit basic now with all the multi layered scents around now.

I don't just like these kinda scents though so if you have any others you recommend i'm listening :-)
Urgh more rags coming into bar.

TCIB said:
whp.blue said:
TCIB said:

Yes mate it is just across the road almost from here. yes mate i do like citrus type stuff, it seems you know a lot about this.
Ok very wang and annick goutal, i'll have to write the second one down and try and memorize it haha. I have to at least act like i know my shit in their don't i.

First proper fruity citrusish one i bought was happy by clinique but it seems a bit basic now with all the multi layered scents around now.

Getting a bit gay now I must stop posting on this thread I have my tough guy rwnj image to consider

I just like to be a bit different and I have to spend my money on something. I think it goes back to my teenage years when 98% of the blokes in the pub smelt of Brut even over the fags and stale beer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.