Aftershave/Perfume

Danbert said:
16 pages and not one person has mentioned the old classic......Old Spice
They did 20 minutes before you posted, mate. Look two posts above your own. Anyway, I use that Issey Miyake stuff. Does the trick.

Ok so everything is fucking shut, i built up the confidence for another huge smash of my bank account that these type of shops give you aaaand.... shut!

I did find a 50ml bottle of aqua di parma colony though in my bag i forgot i bought, this is a nice woody type scent.

I've got one by D&G called Light Blue. Can't for the life of me think why that particular one stood out when I was looking through them all!

Bluemoon dan said:
I've got one by D&G called Light Blue. Can't for the life of me think why that particular one stood out when I was looking through them all!

Because it is lovely mate, one of my fav light scents for summer. Original D&G is always on the shelf at chez Guy to.

lol rushts, you have that scent working to it's max capacity if it makes your mush look good xD only kidding mate, i'd hit it :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.