ageing..

stevethecab said:
rushts said:
i hope ageing will bring and end to my premature ejaculation.
and just when you think your getting good at shagging , you start struggling to get a stiffy.

Steve did you got to and england away, and was sat in a cafe with a big fuck off knife waiting for the dutch?

scottyboi said:
stevethecab said:
and just when you think your getting good at shagging , you start struggling to get a stiffy.

Steve did you got to and england away, and was sat in a cafe with a big fuck off knife waiting for the dutch?
not that i remember , was probably waiting for my full breakfast

scottyboi said:
stevethecab said:
dont think so , is he a cab driver ?

No mate he's my uncle, just told me a story about a Steve who was a cabbie. Was funny as fuck.
ahh ,i work stockport area mate if that helps . the name dont ring any bells .was the funny story to do with the dutch ?

stevethecab said:
scottyboi said:
No mate he's my uncle, just told me a story about a Steve who was a cabbie. Was funny as fuck.
ahh ,i work stockport area mate if that helps . the name dont ring any bells .was the funny story to do with the dutch ?

Yeh basically, england's hooligans were all at the bar/cafe getting pissed waiting for the dutch.
This steve said to my uncle ' when i see these cunts there getting this' he then pulls out a big kitchen knife.
Everyone starts laughing.
Anyway the landlord comes over and says to steve ' how much for the knife mate'
This Steve laughs and says 30 pound.
Landlord says ok mate ill use it in my kitchen and buys it lol. Crazy guy carrying that around with him haha.

He only bought it to stop some poor **** getting stabbed, was pretty clever.

scottyboi said:
stevethecab said:

Yeh basically, england's hooligans were all at the bar/cafe getting pissed waiting for the dutch.
This steve said to my uncle ' when i see these ***** there getting this' he then pulls out a big kitchen knife.
Everyone starts laughing.
Anyway the landlord comes over and says to steve ' how much for the knife mate'
This Steve laughs and says 30 pound.
Landlord says ok mate ill use it in my kitchen and buys it lol. Crazy guy carrying that around with him haha.

He only bought it to stop some poor **** getting stabbed, was pretty clever.
hope he got the next round in !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.