ageing..

The speed at which time goes by....................gets faster every year

(Einsteins theory of relativity this..)

When I was 5 a year was 20% of my life experience now its 2% of my life experience.

Believe me when I say ''if you're young enjoy it cos it'll soon be gone and you'll be looking back think F'n ell I wish I had that time again.''

We are here for a good time .....not a long time

Worse hangovers, yes, but there's nothing you can do about that, except drinking less of course.

Baldness,yes, but who cares?

Nasal and ear hair, the pound shop sells a device which can get rid of that in no time at all.

So far the real downside of aging for me is needing to get up earlier so I can get to work. The days of leaping out of bed, getting a shave, a cup of tea and onto the bus in 5 minutes flat are long gone.

pee dubya said:
I dread living in constant pain.

Hair migrating from my head to other areas no problem, needing a piss every half an hour, can work around it, eyes - glasses, hearing - hearing aid etc.

It's constant joint/muscle/back etc pain that i pray i don't get, would make every second miserable.

Fuck me I'm like that now and I'm not even 40 yet .

For me ( 48) it's the lack of enthusiam for everything and always feeling tired. The Hair loss and the gaining of Weight -; imagine Spencer Prior in ten years time with a Beer Gut that's me well they dont really matter.

There is no point in wishing you were younger, or older for that matter.

No point sitting on your arse because you are 50 wishing you hadn't sat on it so much when you were 20 or 30 or whether your arse will still be good for sitting when you're 60 or 70.

Stuart said:
pee dubya said:
I dread living in constant pain.

Hair migrating from my head to other areas no problem, needing a piss every half an hour, can work around it, eyes - glasses, hearing - hearing aid etc.

It's constant joint/muscle/back etc pain that i pray i don't get, would make every second miserable.

Fuck me I'm like that now and I'm not even 40 yet .
Never pass a chemist without stocking up on pain-killers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.