Aguero again!

Kinky by name said:
mcfcdave said:
rite ok then,so stop saying bollocks like im a rag,id usually slap someone and piss on them for sayin that but yeh u go to sleep boy.
you couldn't slap Fergie's jizz off your chin

ill jizz on you,n i bet you get a hard on from it to,with your fuckin gay arse

You really don't know when the game is up , do you ???

Cut your losses and get back to glory hunter land... nighty night !!! xx

dom said:
You really don't know when the game is up , do you ???

Cut your losses and get back to glory hunter land... nighty night !!! xx

see it,know it,believe it...aguero,gerrard,tevez,chillieni,sneijer,cambiasso,balotelli,wont be playing for us next season

Sergio Aguero has been offered a new three-year deal to stay at Atletico Madrid, increasing his buyout clause to £77m in an effort to ward off interest from Manchester United and mega rich rivals City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1281504/Sergio-Aguero-cost-Manchester-United-77m.html#ixzz0p2etrVFz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0p2etrVFz</a>

To get offered a new contract i`d say they have had encouragement from him.So i`d say we arn`t getting him.Another one off the list me thinks.

mcfcdave said:
Rammy Blue said:
mcfcdave has been on my "rag wum list" for a good while, again throws up the question of why these dicks don't get banned by the mods.....

"Oh, they're not being abusive", the mods will say.

Winding real City fans up by posting drivel whilst pretending to be blue should be an instant ban.

how am i being abusive?its just my realistic opinion as to why i dont think players will come to us.im not saying im right or wrong.what i am doing is giving my opinion weather people like it or not,after all it is a forum and were all in the same boat and i love you all cause were city fans!.my opinion is that alot of people on this forum or since the takeover are expecting to much to soon with the players were trying to buy and how to achieve our long awaited success.ive seen topics created about players like torres,david villa,aguero,gerrard,cambiasso,sniejder and it just makes me laugh about what little knowledge people have about how football works these days but thats just my opinion.i suppose your one of those city supporters as soon as we loose a few games want the manager sacked right??because were so ambitious?lets build a team with mancini for a few years and then get the big names.

We got Tevez... isn't he a "big" name? And Adebayor? And Robinho?

Blue Eyed Boy said:
blueinsa said:
Are you simons23 fucking brother?

What a fucking depressive you are!

The smell of RAG is very strong with you fella, fuck all positive to say, then dont bother!

I'm being realistic, you should try it.

No, you're being a fucking rag, and it's boring.

Dave the rag at it again. If there was ever any doubt

mcfcdave said:
robinho is right thought as much as it hurts me to say it.we are a small club with little herritage and history with an empty trophy cabinet.i think alot of us are deluded alot of the time.the truth hurts.i dont agree with him in the way in which he says it but he is kind of right.some of us just dont like the truth to be honest.but one thing i will say is that robinho will never be the best player in the world because he hasnt got the right attitude,truth also.

Fuck off back to the swamp. You're about as welcome as anal warts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.