Aguero again!

mcfcdave said:
Kennedy_probably_has said:
I don't care if you're a wum or not but please sort your spelling and grammar out! Spaces after commas and double spaces after full stops, exclamation marks etc!!! And it's lose not loose, and we're not were!

I should have been a teacher. If you're going to come on here and attempt to wind us up at least do it so it's legible. Or is this you're plan...to annoy people like me even more! God damn he's a genius!

see you know im right because your avoiding the subject of what i have put in my comment.so now your diverting your anger out onto something else.

I can't understand what you're trying to get across! Capital letters exist as well!!!

mcfcliam said:
mcfcdave said:
sort your head you dick,your calling me sad and theres you checking my spelling and old posts out.at the end of the day right im speaking the truth but you hate to hear it because your deluded! just because i dont think we should try and sign chiellini or aguero doesnt not make me a city fan,i buy my season ticket and expect nothing out of it at the end and im never dissapointed.im pleased we finished fifth so we can build on it for next season.but when weve got people like you saying or lets go and buy chiellini and aguero and villa when were not even in the champions league qualifiers!! we havent even built a solid strong squad yet that is consistant week in and week out.if it wasnt for tevez finding good form we would have finished 9 or tenth probably and most city fans i speak to who go to the games agree and deep down you know it too.it would just be a waste of time if we went for big players because there not going to come just yet.

Answer me this, debt boy....

Why are you on a City forum?

why do you feel i am a rag?i dont get it.

mcfcliam said:
mcfcdave said:
why do you feel i am a rag?i dont get it.

You really are pathetic.

All you have to do is look through your posts.

meet me first home game of the season and you will see if im a city fan or not mate.

mcfcdave said:
meet me first home game of the season and you will see if im a city fan or not mate.

I bet you don't even know who City are playing first game

i know we wont have aguero,villa,torres,gerrard,chillieni, in the starting line up.

mcfcdave said:
I bet you don't even know who City are playing first game

i know we wont have aguero,villa,torres,gerrard,chillieni, in the starting line up.

Told you! I bet you're right about Villa though, rumour is he's off to Barca! Mind you, Rooney might not be at your lot

mcfcliam said:
mcfcdave said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

rite ok then,so stop saying bollocks like im a rag,id usually slap someone and piss on them for sayin that but yeh u go to sleep boy.

-- Wed May 26, 2010 12:51 am --

mcfcdave said:

Told you! I bet you're right about Villa though, rumour is he's off to Barca! Mind you, Rooney might not be at your lot

so now youve gone back on your word by being a wum yourself dickhead.go to bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.