Aguero again!

The kid is quality but i`m pretty sure Maradona doesn`t play them together ( Tevez & Aguero ),it`s one or the other in the starting 11.I`d be surprised if we went for him.

But what do i know

The Fixer said:
I think city will have had feelers out on the kid ie is he interested yes or no. Can't see us putting in an offer that big for him to ney thanks.

cheers fixer, Aguero aside, no way do we bid for a player unless we have done our homework and have been given assurances that the player is more than interested.

Deals for this summer have been talked over and discussed for weeks if not longer already and all we are now seeing is the brinkmanship that goes with football.

All the top clubs know exactly who and who wont be playing for them next season already.

quality young player would have him here before he gets older and better and is brought by real madrid.
The thing that worries me the most is I feel he only gets into the national XI because he is married to maradonnas daughter.

Rammy Blue said:
mcfcdave has been on my "rag wum list" for a good while, again throws up the question of why these dicks don't get banned by the mods.....

"Oh, they're not being abusive", the mods will say.

Winding real City fans up by posting drivel whilst pretending to be blue should be an instant ban.

how am i being abusive?its just my realistic opinion as to why i dont think players will come to us.im not saying im right or wrong.what i am doing is giving my opinion weather people like it or not,after all it is a forum and were all in the same boat and i love you all cause were city fans!.my opinion is that alot of people on this forum or since the takeover are expecting to much to soon with the players were trying to buy and how to achieve our long awaited success.ive seen topics created about players like torres,david villa,aguero,gerrard,cambiasso,sniejder and it just makes me laugh about what little knowledge people have about how football works these days but thats just my opinion.i suppose your one of those city supporters as soon as we loose a few games want the manager sacked right??because were so ambitious?lets build a team with mancini for a few years and then get the big names.

mcfcdave said:
Rammy Blue said:
mcfcdave has been on my "rag wum list" for a good while, again throws up the question of why these dicks don't get banned by the mods.....

Winding real City fans up by posting drivel whilst pretending to be blue should be an instant ban.

how am i being abusive?its just my realistic opinion as to why i dont think players will come to us.im not saying im right or wrong.what i am doing is giving my opinion weather people like it or not,after all it is a forum and were all in the same boat and i love you all cause were city fans!.my opinion is that alot of people on this forum or since the takeover are expecting to much to soon with the players were trying to buy and how to achieve our long awaited success.ive seen topics created about players like torres,david villa,aguero,gerrard,cambiasso,sniejder and it just makes me laugh about what little knowledge people have about how football works these days but thats just my opinion.i suppose your one of those city supporters as soon as we loose a few games want the manager sacked right??because were so ambitious?lets build a team with mancini for a few years and then get the big names.

Oh F off ..

You posted just the other day, about Chellini, that it would not only be unrealstic for us to sign him but that it would be wrong for him as a player to sign for us for his career...

Just how imbecilic do you consider us to to be????

The sheer relentlessness of your put downs since you signed up give you away rather too easily as a lazy-minded version of a 'critical friend'.

You are a saddo version of the rearguard action of the Dipper has-beens on MOTD.
No one's fooled...

so bugger off back to the Swamp or Debtfield

OH and by the way.. you could spend a little of your time learning how to spell:

e.g. it's 'trophies' not 'throphys'
and 'embarrassing' not 'imbarassing'

rather and appropriate word to be finishing with.....

...Bye !!

mcfcdave said:
Rammy Blue said:

I don't care if you're a wum or not but please sort your spelling and grammar out! Spaces after commas and double spaces after full stops, exclamation marks etc!!! And it's lose not loose, and we're not were!

I should have been a teacher. If you're going to come on here and attempt to wind us up at least do it so it's legible. Or is this you're plan...to annoy people like me even more! God damn he's a genius!

dom said:
mcfcdave said:

Oh F off ..

You posted just the other day, about Chellini, that it would not only be unrealstic for us to sign him but that it would be wrong for him as a player to sign for us for his career...

The sheer relentlessness of your put downs since you signed up give you away rather too easily as a lazy-minded version of a 'critical friend'.

You are a saddo version of the rearguard action of the Dipper has-beens on MOTD.
No one's fooled...

OH and by the way.. you could spend a little of your time learning how to spell:

...Bye !!

sort your head you dick,your calling me sad and theres you checking my spelling and old posts out.at the end of the day right im speaking the truth but you hate to hear it because your deluded! just because i dont think we should try and sign chiellini or aguero doesnt not make me a city fan,i buy my season ticket and expect nothing out of it at the end and im never dissapointed.im pleased we finished fifth so we can build on it for next season.but when weve got people like you saying or lets go and buy chiellini and aguero and villa when were not even in the champions league qualifiers!! we havent even built a solid strong squad yet that is consistant week in and week out.if it wasnt for tevez finding good form we would have finished 9 or tenth probably and most city fans i speak to who go to the games agree and deep down you know it too.it would just be a waste of time if we went for big players because there not going to come just yet.

mcfcdave said:
dom said:
Oh F off ..

No one's fooled...

...Bye !!

sort your head you dick,your calling me sad and theres you checking my spelling and old posts out.at the end of the day right im speaking the truth but you hate to hear it because your deluded! just because i dont think we should try and sign chiellini or aguero doesnt not make me a city fan,i buy my season ticket and expect nothing out of it at the end and im never dissapointed.im pleased we finished fifth so we can build on it for next season.but when weve got people like you saying or lets go and buy chiellini and aguero and villa when were not even in the champions league qualifiers!! we havent even built a solid strong squad yet that is consistant week in and week out.if it wasnt for tevez finding good form we would have finished 9 or tenth probably and most city fans i speak to who go to the games agree and deep down you know it too.it would just be a waste of time if we went for big players because there not going to come just yet.

Answer me this, debt boy....

Why are you on a City forum?

Kennedy_probably_has said:
mcfcdave said:

I don't care if you're a wum or not but please sort your spelling and grammar out! Spaces after commas and double spaces after full stops, exclamation marks etc!!! And it's lose not loose, and we're not were!

I should have been a teacher. If you're going to come on here and attempt to wind us up at least do it so it's legible. Or is this you're plan...to annoy people like me even more! God damn he's a genius!

see you know im right because your avoiding the subject of what i have put in my comment.so now your diverting your anger out onto something else.

mcfcdave said:
Kennedy_probably_has said:

see you know im right because your avoiding the subject of what i have put in my comment.so now your diverting your anger out onto something else.

obsessed... like all rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.