Aguero again!

City have been watching Aguero for a couple of seasons now, so it would'nt surprise me if we were to make a bid in him.

absolutely buy him, although he is a little similar to Tevez, but the guy is class.

Questionable signing and don't know whether he'd be a hit or a flop but they'd be no grey area with this kind of player. Looks quality in Spain but whether he can step up to the premier league pace and physical nature I don't know? I worry for him around the Bolton's, Blackburn's, Stoke's of this world personally.

C_T_I_D said:
Questionable signing and don't know whether he'd be a hit or a flop but they'd be no grey area with this kind of player. Looks quality in Spain but whether he can step up to the premier league pace and physical nature I don't know? I worry for him around the Bolton's, Blackburn's, Stoke's of this world personally.

dont worry mate, tevez can handle it, aguero is very much a very similer player, being small but still having strength, doesnt work quite hard as carlos (who does) but still has a work ethic, grit and determination, and also most probably has more abillity than tevez slightly. tevez and aguero in the same team, times would be good haha.

How can we play him and Tevez in the same team ?

Shell we move Carlos to be The playmaker !

I would love to see us sign him, but I really can't see the management taking a gamble with the figures that are about £60 odd mil?! Dont think they can afford another Robi incident, can anyone see him coming back?

Such a shame he's got such talent..

The only positive with Aguero is that we hav Zab and tevez playing for us so they should be talking positivly about us..

With the prices going up on season tickets we are turning more and more into a cost effective business so cant see any major fingures being banded around.. well maybe one "markque" signing to "state intent"..

CTID

Tevez City said:
How can we play him and Tevez in the same team ?

Shell we move Carlos to be The playmaker !
I agree, they operate in the same area of the field. tevez and Higuain would be a much better partnership as the latter is an out and out frontman and goalscorer.
Unless, of course, Kun is being signed as a replacement for Carlos, if Mourinho comes knocking . . .
Sincerely fucking hope not. We should demand £90m if they do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.