Aguero again!

Lord BLue said:
ecviper said:
all will be revealed how good the partnerships between Tevez, Aguero and Higgy in the world cup.

wondering if they'll let that little guy from barca play in their gang

Ah yes forgot about him lol. It'll be interesting to see what formation Marry plays them in. Messi would probably play a free roaming role to get the best effect. That leaves how many strikers they will play.

If Marry is bonkers, he could play with them all on the pitch with 4 up front. That'll be very interesting.

Sergio Aguero stays at Atletico... unless Manchester United, City or Chelsea stump up £52m, admits Madrid chief
By Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 11:36 AM on 25th May 2010

Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo expects star striker Sergio Aguero to be at the club next season despite continual transfer speculation surrounding the Argentinian.

Most of Europe's top clubs have been linked with Aguero over the last year or so, most notably Chelsea and Manchester clubs United and City, but Atletico have managed to keep hold of their prized asset, whose contract buy-out clause is £52m.

There is sure to be more rumours about the 21-year-old this summer, but Cerezo is optimistic the former Independiente player will still be with the Europa League champions next term.

'He has a contract with us, we want him to stay and he is happy here. Only if someone comes in to pay his buy-out clause would we then have to see what he decides...I would be surprised if he wasn't here next season,' said Cerezo on his club's website.

He added: 'It's not in our plans to sell any player who is important to us.'
With regards coach Quique Sanchez Flores, whose contract runs out this summer, Cerezo said in Marca: 'The press say Quique has renewed his contract and signed for a year more. I have no idea about that, I've not spoken with him, but we hope that's the case. We want continuity.

'We are happy, we've won a title and fought for another (Copa del Rey) in a season which didn't start very well.'

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1281240/Sergio-Aguero-stays-Atletico--unless-Manchester-United-City-Chelsea-stump-52m-admits-Madrid-chief.html#ixzz0oxgPfHtF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0oxgPfHtF</a>

Pay his buyout clause now Sheikh Mansour PLEASE!!!! Tevez and Aguero would be magical together.

Original article here lads.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/manchester-city-podria-pagar-clausula/dasftb/20100525dasdasftb_36/Tes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/manch ... ftb_36/Tes</a>

mcfcdave said:
blueinsa said:
Are you simons23 fucking brother?

What a fucking depressive you are!

The smell of RAG is very strong with you fella, fuck all positive to say, then dont bother!

give the lad a break! hes talkin sense,why would he come to us when he could go to a team that plays in the champions league.i hate dick head city fans like you who are deluded by the truth that were still city and it takes a long time to become a big club that these players want to join.players look at city as a club to get money out of,not a club thats going to win a trophy any time soon.
We finished 5th last season, and we're improving fast. I don't know what the odds are, but I'd expect City to be competing for trophies next season, and to be in the top 4

mcfcdave said:
blueinsa said:
And i cant do with fooking idiots like you that side with snide little shits who clearly support other teams that come on here and do nothing but slag City.

Yet another ikkle ciddy man who just cant get his head round the fact that we dont have to settle for second best anymore.

I suppose Khaldoon and the owners are fucking deluded as well?

yeh yeh yeh woteva! ive supported city all my life mate,sat in the kippax and watched some of the most dire football ever.and when you say is Khaldoon and the owners are fucking deluded as well? i think they are to be honest.they must be to try and sign players like kaka for a 100 million!! they have ambition which is great for the club but there knowledge of football isnt all that great.they came to the club thinking they can buy anyone they want but the real top class players want trophys and pound signs,not just pound signs.we will get there eventually but we need to build a good team first and add world stars to it when we get in the champions league.it will be healthy for the club to di ti that way and invest in young players and build,we would get more praise if we did it that way too.if you look at arsenal they have great young players that they have put time and effort into and all it would take is 3 experienced quality players to come in and they would be off winning alot of throphys.but when were bidding for players that are out of our range is stupid and imbarrasing for the club.

total bollocks mate im sorry but the manager and the owners want a challenge for the title and to win trophy's and so should aim and get the best why is that embarrassing?

i did not expect players like tevez,addy,robinhio,kompany,de jong to be playing for manchester city but they are!

oh and arsenal for all there youth and the great policy you ring out for them if i am not mistaken they have not won anything for 5 years since the season of there invicibles sorry but to me that is a step backwards.

Marvin said:
mcfcdave said:
give the lad a break! hes talkin sense,why would he come to us when he could go to a team that plays in the champions league.i hate dick head city fans like you who are deluded by the truth that were still city and it takes a long time to become a big club that these players want to join.players look at city as a club to get money out of,not a club thats going to win a trophy any time soon.
We finished 5th last season, and we're improving fast. I don't know what the odds are, but I'd expect City to be competing for trophies next season, and to be in the top 4

Exactly, anyone that doesn't expect us to be competing for the title next season is mad, and any player out there will know that next season we will qualify for the champs league.

mcfcdave said:
blueinsa said:
Are you simons23 fucking brother?

What a fucking depressive you are!

The smell of RAG is very strong with you fella, fuck all positive to say, then dont bother!

Dave, you are fucking useless at wumming. Give it up lad.

Agree that Aguero probably won't want to come to City. Aside from us not having the prestige, he's an Argentine who's facing the prospect of coming to England (cold/rainy) and not going to London.

That would scare many away. Argentinians are hardcore, though, unlike Brazilians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.