aguero and maradona

de niro said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
de niro said:
Aguero could do that if he too was coked up .

To be fair to Maradona in the 80s I played with someone who went on to play for a few league 1 and 2 clubs and after a night shit faced on coke he was fucking useless and even worse when he had a pick me up just before a game. I saw him have a few real stinkers in games that left me wondering.

either way the man is a fucking disgrace. a cheat and a general ****.

want to see a proper player?

pick from these.

zz
cruyff
pele
messi
Charles
R Charlton
romario
maldini
D Brightwell
I could go on.

de niro said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
de niro said:
Aguero could do that if he too was coked up .

To be fair to Maradona in the 80s I played with someone who went on to play for a few league 1 and 2 clubs and after a night shit faced on coke he was fucking useless and even worse when he had a pick me up just before a game. I saw him have a few real stinkers in games that left me wondering.

either way the man is a fucking disgrace. a cheat and a general ****.

want to see a proper player?

pick from these.

zz
cruyff
pele
messi
Charles
R Charlton
romario
maldini
I could go on.

You can say what ever you like about him as a person but you can't for one second doubt his ability, I saw him in the flesh when he first went to barcelona and he was without question in my eyes the best player I've ever set eyes on. he was a better player without the cocaine that's for sure, so the one we all saw take Napoli and Argentina to the top was only half of what he was capable of.
A clean drug free Maradona would have stopped all arguments of best player ever IMO.

A **** I'll agree with

Maybe a better comparison would be who's better Maradona or Messi....Aguero is quality but he won't get near those 2 unfortunately

Bpughh said:
be n j am in

Yup, I agree: Benjani is right up there with them two.

Maradona in his prime was one of, if not the best footballer ever. Kun is not of the same calibre, and never will be.

Maradona obviously only messi has come close and probably will surpass him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.