aguero and maradona

Now and again you see a uniuqe player Mr Maradona was one of them like Pele, Puskas, Cruyff, Zidanne and dare I say it Best, No contest, as much as I love our lad he would have to do something special in Brazil to be mentioned in the same breath in Argentina.

Aguero is the best player I've seen play for City but not in that calibre.

like some have said i think the op is very young, Maradona is the best i have ever seen, a fully fit Messi is the next for me. i think if Messi is the 2nd best ive ever seen and some think Aquero is better than Maradona then there shouldn't even be betting on next years world cup

Maradona spent the majority of his career getting pumped full of pain killing injections. He spent the majority of his time on the pitch getting fouled constantly. Amazing player.

Getting pumped full of that much drugs is bound to wreak havoc.

I think if you could combine the best parts of Messi and Sergio, then you'd have something close to Maradona in his prime

I'm 44 years old and I don't know what other Blues are saying here, but Diego Maradona was an absolute genius. I'm too young to comment on Pele, but Maradona, although an out and out cnut, is the greatest I've ever seen.

Back when the Italian league was full of fookin butchers. Just check how they're trying to chop him down, but he's the one makin mince meat out of them. Unbelievable!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah8xBnjtYWw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah8xBnjtYWw</a>

Not sure how someone who watches the modern game can label him as a cheat (hand of God notwithstanding).

I don't remember him rolling around on the floor every time he got touched like they do nowadays. In fact hallstreetblue's link there shows he fought to stay on his feet

I remember the world cup he won on his own, Argentina had no chance at the start, and what he did in Italy. The fact he managed to do all that whilst battling those personal demons is nothing short of phenomenal. I doubt very much that Messi would have had the same impact at that time

Best of all time for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.