aguero and maradona

Stortz said:
If Sergio drags Argentina practically on his own next summer to win the World Cup, then signs for someone like Fulham and turns them from relegation fodder to champions he could be in with a shout. Don't get me wrong I love Sergio but at the minute it's not even close

+1

We teach our kids not to stay on the ball for longer than 3 seconds, to encourage the others to move and find space off the ball; if any kid has got the skill of Maradona, fook the others and bollox to the space :)

shootmeifipost10k said:
de niro said:
Stortz said:
If Sergio drags Argentina practically on his own next summer to win the World Cup, then signs for someone like Fulham and turns them from relegation fodder to champions he could be in with a shout. Don't get me wrong I love Sergio but at the minute it's not even close

Aguero could do that if he too was coked up .

To be fair to Maradona in the 80s I played with someone who went on to play for a few league 1 and 2 clubs and after a night shit faced on coke he was fucking useless and even worse when he had a pick me up just before a game. I saw him have a few real stinkers in games that left me wondering.

Give over anyone that's been up all night getting shit faced on anything (drugs/alcohol) is going to have a stinker the next day.

Cocaine is a powerful nervous system stimulant.[11] Its effects can last from 15–30 minutes to an hour, depending on dosage and the route of administration.[12]

Cocaine increases alertness, feelings of well-being and euphoria, energy and motor activity, feelings of competence and sexuality. Anxiety, paranoia and restlessness can also occur, especially during the comedown. With excessive dosage, tremors, convulsions and increased body temperature are observed.[11] Severe cardiac adverse events, particularly sudden cardiac death, become a serious risk at high doses due to cocaine's blocking effect on cardiac sodium channels.[8]

The man was using a performance enhancing drugs which would allow him to react faster and run around more.

Aguero's take on it......

Aguero said: “I find it ­embarrassing when people compare me to Maradona. How can they? It’s ­disrespectful. There is only one Maradona.

“People who say this just have no idea, they don’t know what they are talking about. And you won’t find me ever fuelling comparisons with him.

“Diego was a complete ­one-off, an all-time great who can never be matched and will never have an equal on the football pitch.

“I know I can play, but you will never find me saying that I’m the new Maradona.

“He was a genius with a ball at his feet, a leader and a total inspiration to his ­team-mates.

“No one, I repeat no one, could have transformed teams like he did all those years ago. Like so many, I have nothing but respect for what he achieved.”

SPIDERBOY said:

Aguero said: “I find it ­embarrassing when people compare me to Maradona. How can they? It’s ­disrespectful. There is only one Maradona.

“People who say this just have no idea, they don’t know what they are talking about. And you won’t find me ever fuelling comparisons with him.

“Diego was a complete ­one-off, an all-time great who can never be matched and will never have an equal on the football pitch.

“I know I can play, but you will never find me saying that I’m the new Maradona.

“He was a genius with a ball at his feet, a leader and a total inspiration to his ­team-mates.

“No one, I repeat no one, could have transformed teams like he did all those years ago. Like so many, I have nothing but respect for what he achieved.” can i shag your daughter now Diego ?

bluemc1 said:
SPIDERBOY said:

“No one, I repeat no one, could have transformed teams like he did all those years ago. Like so many, I have nothing but respect for what he achieved.” can i shag your daughter now Diego ?

Pmsl

SPIDERBOY said:

“No one, I repeat no one, could have transformed teams like he did all those years ago. Like so many, I have nothing but respect for what he achieved.”

Aguero not being a big headed **** and being humble is one of the reason i really like him.

There's nothing worse for me than a big headed **** running around shouting how great they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.