Aguero apologises to Luiz

Great to see, I think he just saw red to be honest and he definitely regrets doing that. David Luiz is a dirty player but he didn't make a meal of it and got one with it. Wonder if two British players would have behaved like these two? The foreigners get a bad reputation but look at the likes of Ashley Young, Joey Barton and Gareth Bale.

yeseye said:
Luiz is a dirty cnut, He tried to take Sergios teeth out with a elbow and then tried to break his ribs with another the fcukin peasant!

Peasant he probably isn't, and apart from the initial elbow I admired Luiz for not making a meal out of Sergio's terrible 'tackle'.

Well done though Serg for holding your hands up, everyone knows that this was totally out of character for such an honest and decent player.

Luiz was niggling at Aguero the whole game - he'd have been a saint if he'd not reacted at all. I'm sure Luiz - a good competitor himself - will accept the apology and move on.

Well done Sergio, now wouldn't it be good if Luiz did likewise and apologised to him for all the elbow jabs he dished out.
Oh, yes, and the press, hope you print that Sergio apologised because you have made such a meal of the incident in the papers and made out that Luiz did absolutely nothing wrong.

yeseye said:
Luiz is a dirty cnut, He tried to take Sergios teeth out with a elbow and then tried to break his ribs with another the fcukin peasant!
Yeah, maybe he tried to kill his mother too lol. Some on you guys wouldn't be out of place in North Korea, I mean rawk

bluejean1 said:
Well done Sergio, now wouldn't it be good if Luiz did likewise and apologised to him for all the elbow jabs he dished out.
Oh, yes, and the press, hope you print that Sergio apologised because you have made such a meal of the incident in the papers and made out that Luiz did absolutely nothing wrong.

Or maybe they should just call it quits. After all, Sideshow Bob will have a nice set of 12 stud marks on his arse.

Thought the incident had comic value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.