Aguero apologises to Luiz

The perfect fumble said:
we only need Thatchers followers to model Sergio's example and say sorry too

You'll need an ouija board for that, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

good advice thanks
I just sensed through my lunchtime jasmine tea leaves that she cannot get to the board because saville is hogging it

bezzie m8s together in hell 4 more years 4 more years etc etc ........ repeat until fade lol

All those grumbling about Luiz's relentless elbowing should try following Zaba and Vinny around. As the game stands at the moment, it's a defender's job to niggle, elbow and shove at their striker. It keeps them under pressure, puts a bit of stick about. In return, the strikers are usually elbowing their way through the game as well. It always used to be a treat watching Dunny handle Shearer towards the end of his Newcastle days. The ball was a complete irrelevance to a never-ending saga of backing-in, shoving and elbowing. Hilarious (especially as Dunny used to win most of the time).

So no, I don't blame Sideshow Bob for doing a defender's job and I do praise him and Sergio for sorting out (and especially for doing so without mentioning it for a couple of days).

geoffchall said:
All those grumbling about Luiz's relentless elbowing should try following Zaba and Vinny around. As the game stands at the moment, it's a defender's job to niggle, elbow and shove at their striker. It keeps them under pressure, puts a bit of stick about. In return, the strikers are usually elbowing their way through the game as well. It always used to be a treat watching Dunny handle Shearer towards the end of his Newcastle days. The ball was a complete irrelevance to a never-ending saga of backing-in, shoving and elbowing. Hilarious (especially as Dunny used to win most of the time).

So no, I don't blame Sideshow Bob for doing a defender's job and I do praise him and Sergio for sorting out (and especially for doing so without mentioning it for a couple of days).
Theres a differance between using elbows to nudge someone out of the and the way Luiz throws them with force in a players direction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.