Aguero apologises to Luiz

Fair play to Luiz for coming out and just saying it will be resolved by an apology and also Aguero for giving one.

Had that been one of the rags or a dipper there would be no end to the witch hunt.

Good man. Sergio has a great reputation for being an honest player (eg. always tries to stay on his feet in the box) and a gentleman. I wouldnt want that great reputation to be tarnished.

Top bloke!

Hate to say this but Luiz has gone up in my estimation after not "milking" the foul nor giving the media too much ammunition.
Don`t get me wrong,he`s still a player who can give it out,but nice to hear and see that he can also take it,without too much fuss.A lesson that certain other players could note.
As someone suggested,probably a City PR for the apology,but nevertheless IMO Sergio would probably have done this anyway.He just seems that sort of guy.

misterderek said:
Glad to see the other side of the coin being shown - Saint Luiz ! Nice one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...avid-Luiz-look-criticising-Sergio-Aguero.html

someone needed to say it,he is a dirty git..good on serg for saying sorry but it does grate on me in light of what luiz does every match

classy from Sergio; also good news for the future - whereas for Sergio this was pretty much a one off I reckon that refs will be watching luiz's elbows a lot more carefully in the future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.