Aguero apologises to Luiz

Would also be nice if Torres would come out and apologise for the rake down Sergio's achilles, ask any footballer which challenge could have caused the most damage?

Hopefully it lessens the flak from the media over the coming centuries. I wonder how the guilt:PR ratio really stands... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say 50:50 :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Luiz is a fucking snide.

Never liked him after that cynical last minute sidestep to shoulder Mario in the face on the edge of the area.

Mario got booked.

If anyone has the GIF?

Unfortunately i don't have one, but i remember it.

Showed what Mario was up against at times, as much as he didn't help himself.

Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Luiz is a fucking snide.

Never liked him after that cynical last minute sidestep to shoulder Mario in the face on the edge of the area.

Mario got booked.

If anyone has the GIF?

Unfortunately i don't have one, but i remember it.

Showed what Mario was up against at times, as much as he didn't help himself.

Found it - even Neville calls it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C1ufFKwZcU[/youtube]

IBlue said:
Would also be nice if Torres would come out and apologise for the rake down Sergio's achilles, ask any footballer which challenge could have caused the most damage?

^This. Kick in the pants or someone dragging their boot down your achilles ? No-brainer for me. If someone had done to me what Torres had done to Aguero I'd have smashed his teeth in !

Yes , Aguero has definitely done the right thing ...... i reckon both David Luiz , and the match referee , could have made much more of that incident than they did , Agueros lunge was a straight red really , and Luiz has taken it in really good spirit ..... he knows that it was just a moment of madness for Sergio , and Luiz appears to appreciate that Sergio isn't a dirty player.

Fair play to both players for the way they've handled it ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.