Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Hope Kelechi is ready for the extra responsibility for 3 games, it's a good opportunity for him if he's selected. We have Sane and Gundogan nearing match fitness too so it's an opportunity for Pep to tinker with formations and try things out with a near full squad.

Gutted to have lost Kun; however as good as he is and his loss will be felt, I have total faith in Pep, his tactics and our squad. Kun not playing will, if anything, make the victory taste even sweeter!!!

It will soon be a non contact sport. No one will challenge for anything for fear of giving a penalty away or getting sent off. As someone else said this sets a dangerous precedent as a ref can now say he didn't see something, even when there is clear evidence he is looking straight at it. Want a player banned for a key game? The ref didn't see it, wheel him before the FA, job done!

Third time a City player has been subject of a witch hunt by the rag loving media, no other club has suffered the same and we never did when we were shit Too much rag influence at the FA and PGMOL Fuck em

Has Dunne been on SlySports yet? We could get him to chin Quinn in the carpark for forcing the issue so strongly, more than anyone else on the panel when you think about it.

We should start being more like the rags and the dippers(hear me out just on one thing) by kicking up more of a fuss... it's a shame Fellani is a player who's absence would probably improve them though but if Zlatan loses his cool get on social media tweet the fuck out of them during the game so they have to comment about it. It's petty I know but maybe that's what the rags are already doing.
And didnt the bbc and sky announce it as so ? "all over social media" ...next offence especially rags and grievers we should all tweet the feck out of it

If you swing your arm like he did you are taking a risk. He got banned, fair enough. Plenty of others will get away with similar and more. That's life I'm afraid.

This is an opportunity for Pep to experiment and try something different. Can't wait.

I am absolutely loving having the best coach in the world at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.