Aguero banned for three games (updated)

I believe not,sky wanted him out of the derby and they got their wish,the other 2 games we will be ok anyway

I think it may backfire anyway Kaz. The rags have been crawling over the winning line this season and are not playing good football at all. Technically, we win hands down even without Kun. We have just got to take the chances that will inevitably come our way.

as others have already mentioned, its the withchunt which ensued after the game that is the most sickening part of all of this. the 'incident' completely overshadowed the match and quinn, sky and the english media made damned sure the topic wouldnt go away. the fa had their hand forced on this one.

I think it may backfire anyway Kaz. The rags have been crawling over the winning line this season and are not playing good football at all. Technically, we win hands down even without Kun. We have just got to take the chances that will inevitably come our way.
Yep take early chances as we are running out of steam a bit later on

Good on you. Although your last line might just be the whole point of why some of us are pissed off. Get back to us when you see that magical consistency you speak of.

I agree the lack of consistency is an issue, but as i said after the match, that isn't a reason as to why he should get away with it. He deserves to be punished and everybody bar the blue tinted fans amongst us can see that. There's an awful lot of people calling the FA bent etc when this is for once the right decision. Be angry at them for making the wrong decision but don't be angry at them for making the correct decision.

Watch the Rooney elbow at Wigan and Fellani on Zaba.

No charges. Far more contact and intent.

Consistent? Fucking funny you.

And wasn't there a shitstorm of people on here complaining about them not getting bans on both occasions? You're essentially angry at them for not getting it wrong again. Wouldn't even be an issue if Sergio hadn't needlessly thrown an elbow anyway. as for consistency, i didn't say they were consistent, i missed the word "now" before the word remain but i thought it still made sense, it should of read "no problem with this so long as they now remain consistent"

Basically it is giving cover so that if a ref is unsure about something they can wait until the end of a game get all the clips prepared, ref says he didn't see it, and then punish the player after the game.

This is open to all sorts of abuse.

I agree and they have to make a rule here. If the ref is looking directly at an incident like that blind twat Marriner and spots nothing that is the end of that. Video evidence should only be used for off the ball incidents.

I agree the lack of consistency is an issue, but as i said after the match, that isn't a reason as to why he should get away with it. He deserves to be punished and everybody bar the blue tinted fans amongst us can see that. There's an awful lot of people calling the FA bent etc when this is for once the right decision. Be angry at them for making the wrong decision but don't be angry at them for making the correct decision.

And wasn't there a shitstorm of people on here complaining about them not getting bans on both occasions? You're essentially angry at them for not getting it wrong again. Wouldn't even be an issue if Sergio hadn't needlessly thrown an elbow anyway. as for consistency, i didn't say they were consistent, i missed the word "now" before the word remain but i thought it still made sense, it should of read "no problem with this so long as they now remain consistent"
It's not a case of not getting it wrong again. It is a case of clear inconsistency bordering of corruption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.