Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Personally, wouldn't play Zab as I think Shaw would prove too much for him. If Vinnie is fit, then he could take Nico's spot alongside John

Please no need to rush Vinny back!

If Pep trust kolarov and on evidence so far... I will definitely have him there if otmanendi isn't fit

The club are soft arses & get what they deserve, remember The Adebayor incident, clatteberg was barely 4ft away staring right at it, he didn't see that either. Swap got done,didn't they change the rules to get him banned ? Meanwhile Diego Costa is two footing goalkeepers , Fellaini his doing his usual elbow a match & nothing happens. The club should realise that being nice & taking it up the ares is getting us no-where,this could at the end of the season decide who wins the title, it may be that close.

Correct decision. However much we bemoan the influence the rags have on the media etc Aguero deserved
the ban. He knew what he was doing and should have acted more responsibly.

We'll still beat them comfortably.

I agree and they have to make a rule here. If the ref is looking directly at an incident like that blind twat Marriner and spots nothing that is the end of that. Video evidence should only be used for off the ball incidents.
Yes but as Blue Mooner said, it's open to all sorts of abuse. There's nothing stopping Marriner viewing an incident exactly the same next week but saying he did see it. Upshot, no action taken by the FA because the ref saw it.

as others have already mentioned, its the withchunt which ensued after the game that is the most sickening part of all of this. the 'incident' completely overshadowed the match and quinn, sky and the english media made damned sure the topic wouldnt go away. the fa had their hand forced on this one.
You're right. I bet there's a few neutrals that are well informed of the incident but don't actually know the score, due to the media's focus.

Third time a City player has been subject of a witch hunt by the rag loving media, no other club has suffered the same and we never did when we were shit Too much rag influence at the FA and PGMOL Fuck em

Fourth time... Thatcher, SWP, Adebayor and Aguero

Yes but as Blue Mooner said, it's open to all sorts of abuse. There's nothing stopping Marriner viewing an incident exactly the same next week but saying he did see it. Upshot, no action taken by the FA because the ref saw it.

Exactly the point. They can gerrymander it however they want because if the ref 'saw' the incident no action can be taken.

They have completely changed the understanding of what seeing an incident means. Now you can be looking at an incident but still not 'see it'

I said after the incident it was a yellow card at best, it wasn't intentional and the club had every right apealling the charge as there was no "violent" conduct charge to answer, to me it was just jostling and unfortunetly Reid got a flailing forearm in his neck.
I'm proud of the club for not having any of it, and for 3 judges to all agree it was a "violent" act on top of the ref saying he did not see it, and taking into account the assaults dished out by the rags and chelsea who get away with far serious and intentional violent actions all the time its time to make a stand.

Flick both fingers and say "fuck you", then go and smash them at their own place.

Again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.