Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Call it three because Ben Thatcher should have done time for his :-)

Nope..four. Thatcher was booked... End of. Until all outlets started bleating... Then th FA changed their rules and viewed Thatcher as a special case.

Aguero was never going to get away with it, the challenge was a red card and I am somewhat disappointed that the club ever challenged the decision. Rag café are having a field day as they think it is a forgone conclusion that Aguero's omission means that they are going to turn us over.
Not in the refs view. Defender came clattering through the back of him. If you're going to review a decision when Aguero didn't even catch him, then there'd several retrospective bans for players every there are loads of incidents which never get looked at.

I am not interested in what Man Utd fans think. I am sure they are all celebrating because they fear Aguero. That is a back-handed compliment but they are too thick to realise it. And they accuse City of being small-time.

You think you're joking...?

Oh and this new lack of tolerance to holding introduced at a time when the rags have tall players and Zlatan who is exceptionally strong in the air just having been signed. Trust me they're one step ahead....

So they brought it in to coincide with United having tall players and being strong in the air?

That post deserves a wider audience. Completely nuts. I do like your spirit though Blue Mooner

This incident has actually changed football for ever. Referees can no longer see things they're directly looking at so we can do whatever the fuck we want. Why don't we put an extra few more players on the pitch, maybe even Sergio himself? All of them? They probably won't notice them because as we all now know, they can't see. Unfortunately the rags could be onto this also but I think we have the deeper squad...

So they brought it in to coincide with United having tall players and being strong in the air?

That post deserves a wider audience. Completely nuts. I do like your spirit though Blue Mooner

Pushing and pulling going on in the box for decades and they clamp down on it the season the rags have Martial, Fellaini, Zlatan sorry, yes, it must be pure coincidence.

This incident has actually changed football for ever. Referees can no longer see things they're directly looking at so we can do whatever the fuck we want. Why don't we put an extra few more players on the pitch, maybe even Sergio himself? All of them? They probably won't notice them because as we all now know, they can't see. Unfortunately the rags could be onto this also but I think we have the deeper squad...
Fantastic, nearly pissed myself.

Have you been out drinking all day with Blue Mooner by any chance? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.