Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Kind of feel like I do about Steven Avery. It's a bent legal system that has seen him punished, but he blatantly did the deed so he's not in a position to complain really.

Im kind of relaxed about the whole thing. We have gundogan and sane coming g into the squad and a manager who can deal with whatever's thrown our way. We'll be fine.
Nailed it for me.

At least, if he has recovered from his calf injury, Sergio will be fit and thirsty for action against M'gladbach in the Champions League on the 13th, a game which may prove more important to win than the Derby where a 0-0 draw would suffice.

Kind of feel like I do about Steven Avery. It's a bent legal system that has seen him punished, but he blatantly did the deed so he's not in a position to complain really.

Im kind of relaxed about the whole thing. We have gundogan and sane coming g into the squad and a manager who can deal with whatever's thrown our way. We'll be fine.

Bout right, this. I've become blase about it. Think we have enough in the team, to cope.

We'll cope. We have done so before on multiple occasions. At the end of the day, Kun is guilty. We've all seen the footage and it's pretty evident that he shouldn''t have done it. Our appeal was never based on the fact that he was innocent. Yes, there's a lack of consistency but that's a very general point and almost a given in terms of implementation of a rule. There's always going to be a lack of consistency when we're dealing with subjective reasoning. Despite this, I really think we'll play better with Kun as strange as it sounds. If we resort to a false nine formation with Silva as the focal point of attack, we'll now be able to dominate the midfield battle playing both Gundogan and Fernandinho and we have goals in Sterling, Nolito, KDB and even Silva who stepped up when he played this role for us prior.

So Aguerro is suspended. If he hadn't been acting stupid like he did this topic would not exist.

All other discussions belong in the agenda one.

Pep will deal with it.

You're being very naive. You're not seriously suggesting that the FA bow to fan pressure, are you? That'd be opening a potentially nasty can of worms. Much as we're pissed off at the ban, they're not going to backtrack on the decision at this stage. That'd only be perceived by them as showing a sign of weakness. Time for Kel, KDB, Merlin, Nol, Sane (?) and Raheem to step up to the plate. Kun is a "massive" (sniff!) loss to us, but that's not a bad bunch to pick an attacking quartet from.
Okay maybe not then but if we as fans do this it would put the f.a on notice that we as a fan bass are sick of there collusion against us as a club....it would take militant fan action against the f.a and say its building's and places of work maybe( not saying we should just thinking out loud) if they ever shaft us again, I know a lot on here just can not be arsed with this and just lets get on with it and beat the rags..... But we could use this as a call to arms say against those in English football that want to say us back on our arses
....stranger things have happened..

We'll cope. We have done so before on multiple occasions. At the end of the day, Kun is guilty. We've all seen the footage and it's pretty evident that he shouldn''t have done it. Our appeal was never based on the fact that he was innocent. Yes, there's a lack of consistency but that's a very general point and almost a given in terms of implementation of a rule. There's always going to be a lack of consistency when we're dealing with subjective reasoning. Despite this, I really think we'll play better with Kun as strange as it sounds. If we resort to a false nine formation with Silva as the focal point of attack, we'll now be able to dominate the midfield battle playing both Gundogan and Fernandinho and we have goals in Sterling, Nolito, KDB and even Silva who stepped up when he played this role for us prior.
No point trying to be smart, if you miss the fundamental. It was not an appeal. It was a hearing. There's nothing to be lost by putting forward your own case. How do you know what the defence/mitigation was? You have no idea.

As for whether he should have "done it", I am not sure whether you behave that rationally when your hit from behind by 90kg with arms and heads going in at head height. Aguero knew he was going to get hit. Perhaps next time he wont go in for those challenges at all.

Correct decision. However much we bemoan the influence the rags have on the media etc Aguero deserved
the ban. He knew what he was doing and should have acted more responsibly.

We'll still beat them comfortably.
Don't agree I think it was a yellow at the very most having spent a good hour today examining the incident. Furthermore if you think we will win this game easy you are deluded. It makes a tough job harder playing without Kun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.