Aguero banned for three games (updated)

I have no problem with Sergio serving a ban, he's been a round long enough to know better and probably deserves it just for being daft enough to swing his arm in that fashion. What I do have a problem with is Marriner obviously chatting shit when he says he didnt see it. Man up you prick and just admit you didnt act when you should have.

Yep. He's right on it now! He's confirmed that it's an official account too.

im surprised there isn't more outrage on here with mark halsey's comments to be honest considering marriner probably lied to get aguero a ban. and now theres proof that refs are encouraged to lie

I have no problem with Sergio serving a ban, he's been a round long enough to know better and probably deserves it just for being daft enough to swing his arm in that fashion. What I do have a problem with is Marriner obviously chatting shit when he says he didnt see it. Man up you prick and just admit you didnt act when you should have.

He does what he is told by the FA - that is clear.

To do what you suggest would ensure that he is dropped by the FA , and Marriner certainly isn't going to do that.

The whole system is riddled with inconsistency and bias , and the FA are solely responsible for allowing this to continue , but I don't expect any changes soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.