Aguero banned for three games (updated)

giphy.gif

So it should just be a yellow card right?

This kind of reflex reaction is quite common and most were not punished by a three-match ban. Seems like they are tightening the rules but I don't know whether they are applying the new standard to all teams or just a selected few.

So it should just be a yellow card right?

This kind of reflex reaction is quite common and most were not punished by a three-match ban. Seems like they are tightening the rules but I don't know whether they are applying the new standard to all teams or just a selected few.

I can answer that one for you, but I suspect, deep down, you already know...

thanks mate, there is worse things happen in every game than Auero`s contact
The elbow by Rooney wasn't a red or yellow, but as someone said before. Who decides what gets reviewed, because they don't review everything.

The rest of football, is quite happy to see Aguero banned. They don't care how it happened, but the process is prone to abuse and needs to be changed for the game to have credibility. If there are any journalists reading this then this is something to write about. The disciplinary rules have to be changed so they are clear and transparent. We have had FFP, and now this. It's always the same, to beat Man Utd to the title you need to be 10 points better than them.

I also think City should release a statement accepting the punishment, but referencing the opacity of the rules and requesting an amendment to the disciplinary process so that the credibility of the game is not called into question. Do it quietly if need be, but don't just be passive recipients.

Aguero was lucky not to be red carded, but the point is that Utd and their tools took full advantage and similar indiscretions by their players are not dealt with. The system is therefore balanced in their favour and everyone knows this. We are obliged to do something about this.

What they say and what the do, mean, is entirely different. They make it difficult to contact them, if you use the contact form on the website the majority of times it is ignored it also takes too long and the next match is usually played before the ban could be imposed. The only way would be to write to them with a next day delivery.

Then I guess the onus is on the club itself (should they feel aggrieved by all this, want transparency and a level playing field) to use the channels open to them, I'm sure THEY don't use a form on a website etc etc and don't get fobbed off as easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.