Aguero banned for three games (updated)

I don't see much in that either. Rooney jumps for the ball with his arms as leverage. Normal and occasionally dangerous, i.e. Part of a contact sport. If he went in with no eyes on the ball or it was off the ball it'd be different.

I don't want people getting away with deliberate dangerous play but I don't want the game governed unfairly either. And it clearly is. More clearly than any supposed intent here anyway.

Aguero is innocent as far as I can tell and it bothers me more than it should I guess that a lot of blues disagree with that and are holding him responsible.....especially when you know the media frenzy that leads to bans is very selective and conniving.

(PS: If he was sent off at the time I could have understood that in the moment it looked bad. So I do agree with those saying he was lucky not to receive a red at the time. It's different IMO to whether he was guilty or not.)

Last edited:
Former ref Mark Halsey has now admitted he was put under pressure to say he did not see an incident that the FA wanted to punish retrospectively. I await the FAs response to these allegations.

Bent as fuck. If this had been dealt with at the time of the incident I'd have accepted it. The circus that has been created around this and the referee lying in order to facilitate the charge and ban is just another example of what I've suspected for a long time. It's bent, the whole fucking show.

tweets on previous page say Mark halsey was told to say he didnt see incidents when he had

One example with him reffing. City v Chavs.Zabbas first game under hughes. We all saw Terry elbow (can't remember who?) Halsey saw it, no card and we went apeshit. Terry was then banned after he said he hadn't seen it in his report.

giphy.gif
Kun's reaction says it all .

Former ref Mark Halsey has now admitted he was put under pressure to say he did not see an incident that the FA wanted to punish retrospectively. I await the FAs response to these allegations.
You would think this would make quite a big outcry and the press would love to run the story but don't think you will read it anywhere .
A professional referee admitting to cheating in the game.
A big story I would say ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.