Aguero banned for three games (updated)

According to the caf it's ok for refs to lie when you're rectifying a mistake you've made and it was only done to protect the ref.
they are linking it just to the aguero incident which means their views will automatically try and justify it. Meanwhile the bigger picture and problem is the refs can pick and choose which incidents its in their best interests to look into. I find it worrying that they can say they didn't see an incident to get a player banned but more so they can say they did see an incident to get certain players off scot free.

According to the caf it's ok for refs to lie when you're rectifying a mistake you've made and it was only done to protect the ref.

That's because they are a deluded set of cnuts , who deny that they benefit so much from refereeing decisions.

Imbeciles, liars and hypocrites every one of them.

Kun's reaction says it all .

To be honest, I think it does.

At first, I thought Kun was guilty and had simply tried to twat Reid and missed slightly. I was "OK" with him being banned because I thought fair enough, he deserves it. But looking at it from this angle puts a completely different complexion on it for me. It looks to me like Kun was about to jump for the ball, gets a hand in his face, and therefore ducks out of the way. His arm is raised partly because he was about to jump and partly to keep Reid away. It doesn't look like a deliberate elbow at all.

And even more compelling for me is that had Kun wanted to elbow Reid, he would have elbowed him!

they are linking it just to the aguero incident which means their views will automatically try and justify it. Meanwhile the bigger picture and problem is the refs can pick and choose which incidents its in their best interests to look into. I find it worrying that they can say they didn't see an incident to get a player banned but more so they can say they did see an incident to get certain players off scot free.

The rules need changing, simple as.

Either the referees decision is final, or it's not. I don't mind either way. But we can't continue with this half-way house where the outcome can be manipulated however they choose.

The rules need changing, simple as.

Either the referees decision is final, or it's not. I don't mind either way. But we can't continue with this half-way house where the outcome can be manipulated however they choose.

another thing that pisses me off is lamela getting away with eye gouging lovren and not a squeak in the media about it http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/t...pictured-eye-gouging-liverpools-dejan-lovren/
This.

Protecting their self-interest.

FA needs to amend procedure now to restore credibility of disciplinary process. But this is not new. First Arsenal were on the receiving end. Now it's City. Outside of City, so one really cares if City get screwed.

Can somebody with a lot of Twitter followers post that Mike Riley video and state this is the person heading up the PGMOL.
Now would be a good time to raise the profile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.