Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Me too, well near the halfway line. Maybe we shared an embrace when Sheron got the first?.....
Oh those homoerotic Kippax days.

We should never have let them back into the game after a good start. I mean, I ask you, fucking Nayim!

I remember, to this day, one newspaper describing City fans as being "unable to contain their disappointment within civilised bounds".

To be honest, I think it does.

At first, I thought Kun was guilty and had simply tried to twat Reid and missed slightly. I was "OK" with him being banned because I thought fair enough, he deserves it. But looking at it from this angle puts a completely different complexion on it for me. It looks to me like Kun was about to jump for the ball, gets a hand in his face, and therefore ducks out of the way. His arm is raised partly because he was about to jump and partly to keep Reid away. It doesn't look like a deliberate elbow at all.

And even more compelling for me is that had Kun wanted to elbow Reid, he would have elbowed him!
Fa chose to view their own perspective and just ignore the truth .
We have a whistle blower now and hope more comes out.

And then there's stuff like this ...

nothing wrong with the bog brush he's not a dirty player it's just that his body language suggests he's being a dirty player 'the long arms' they have to swing somewhere and unfortunately it looks like foul play but it is not.
well this is what Darren Gougth said on talksite one day

nothing wrong with the bog brush he's not a dirty player it's just that his body language suggests he's being a dirty player 'the long arms' they have to swing somewhere and unfortunately it looks like foul play but it is not.
well this is what Darren Gougth said on talksite one day
Plus he plays in raggy red.

Newspaper pundit on Talksport this morning Tom somebody or other (that Georgie and Mickey Quinn were on) talking about the Aguero incident said no doubt it was a cast iron red and that Marriner is a very good ref - after missing what he considered to be a stonewall red - ycnmiu - this is what you are up against, complete and utter hypocrisy.

Last edited:
And then there's stuff like this ...

Id love to know how many yellow/red cards and suspensions those challenges brought or how many media campaigns to get him banned where ran?

Legal action? Jesus Christ. He's intentionally used his elbow and for those denying he connected, Reid was very clearly in a lot of pain and unable to speak!

Don't get me wrong, the main issue is consistency. This should happen way more often, but in no way is it an agenda against City.

He elbowed a player, he's received a ban. Right decision, move on. Similar with Fellaini and Schweinsteger last season.

And FYI most United fans would rather have Aguero playing. No one wants weakened teams playing a derby, it's a lame excuse if you lose.

1472509106159019220.gif

Changed gif for yeseye dont want Esther Rantzen on me...

tumblr_m2cj4vJDC41rp7jydo1_500.gif

Last edited:
so is there a chance that the corrupt FA or that "PGMOL" will be investigated by some organization?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.