Aguero banned for three games (updated)

In my opinion Marriner clearly lied. He is looking straight at the incident, saw the challenge and Reid go down in distress but saw nothing wrong in it. Then due to the clamour by Sky and the other rag media is pressured to say he didn't see it so Aguero can then be banned. This is something we all suspected goes on and now Halsey has as good as confirmed it. If I was City I would appeal and get every conceivable camera angle of Marriner which would prove he was looking straight at the incident and couldn't have failed to see it. I would take it as high as possible. They are trying to fuck us over at every turn what have we got to lose?

To be honest, I think it does.

At first, I thought Kun was guilty and had simply tried to twat Reid and missed slightly. I was "OK" with him being banned because I thought fair enough, he deserves it. But looking at it from this angle puts a completely different complexion on it for me. It looks to me like Kun was about to jump for the ball, gets a hand in his face, and therefore ducks out of the way. His arm is raised partly because he was about to jump and partly to keep Reid away. It doesn't look like a deliberate elbow at all.

And even more compelling for me is that had Kun wanted to elbow Reid, he would have elbowed him!

What page is this video on
Thanks

In my opinion Marriner clearly lied. He is looking straight at the incident, saw the challenge and Reid go down in distress but saw nothing wrong in it. Then due to the clamour by Sky and the other rag media is pressured to say he didn't see it so Aguero can then be banned. This is something we all suspected goes on and now Halsey has as good as confirmed it. If I was City I would appeal and get every conceivable camera angle of Marriner which would prove he was looking straight at the incident and couldn't have failed to see it. I would take it as high as possible. They are trying to fuck us over at every turn what have we got to lose?

all the money at city these days,we should set up a dedicated video/film crew who sift through all prem games every week to highlight and record and make known all other teams fouls etc....fk knows nobody else will do it for us ,especially skyunitedragmedia...........

Halsey has come out and spoken now there has to be an investigation. We know we are unfairly treated by all and sundry for upsetting the elite cartel here and in Europe and because of who our owners are, proving it is more difficult. One day the truth will come out. Oh and a song for that cheating lying twat Marriner when he next refs us, ''He sees what he wants, that lying twat Marriner, he sees what he wants!''

I'm in total agreement with everything you say including giving that twat Mariner a rough ride next time (if there is one) he refs us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.