Aguero banned for three games (updated)

all the money at city these days,we should set up a dedicated video/film crew who sift through all prem games every week to highlight and record and make known all other teams fouls etc....fk knows nobody else will do it for us ,especially skyunitedragmedia...........
This is implying that we aren't corrupt as well though... I mean if the main product is tarnished wouldn't this be bad PR for the sponsors backing city as well?
It might somewhat work in our favour if the prem is so high profile, kept corrupt, more entertaining = more exposure for certain airlines and cars produced in Sunderland

I hope one of ours gets an elbow next weekend, to see if there is the same sort of witch hunt and utter cuntishness.

I won't hold my breath though!.

Corrupt shyster cunts.
I have no doubt at all that, with the likes of Rooney & Foulini in their ranks, it's an absolute certainty that we will be in receipt of an "accidental elbow" or 3, at the swamp.

I am also certain that the premiership's disciplinary panel (Given that the referee had, of course, seen the incident) will consider that the mere finger wagging, administered on the day from Clattenberg, to be of sufficient punishment.

This is implying that we aren't corrupt as well though... I mean if the main product is tarnished wouldn't this be bad PR for the sponsors backing city as well?
It might somewhat work in our favour if the prem is so high profile, kept corrupt, more entertaining = more exposure for certain airlines and cars produced in Sunderland
we get bad and good decisions go our way like every club,no-ones denying that,its when it appears there is an undercurrent going on like this,the media is rag driven from bias in papers,tv ,they have to cos that's where their main income comes from,we need to fight back a bit more that's all,we seem to just roll over and except it too much for my liking

Well so far an admission of institutionalised corruption by a former elite level referee has not made the BBC news website at all.

Not the main page.

Not the sports section.

Not even the football section.

Well so far an admission of institutionalised corruption by a former elite level referee has not made the BBC news website at all.

Not the main page.

Not the sports section.

You must have missed it. It's on the same page in which they criticize the Tory party and the bankers.

Not the main page.

Not the sports section.

surprise surprise surprise....Neville seems to be chasing this up more than the bbc

I'm in total agreement with everything you say including giving that twat Mariner a rough ride next time (if there is one) he refs us.

The gloves have to come off. The club has played by the rules, kept quiet and been respectful but the stitch up's and abuse and scorn keeps on coming. Let's give it them back in bucket loads and see how they like that. Challenge every bad decision....ban out and out cunts of journalists and the scum they work for...hit them from every angle.

The gloves have to come off. The club has played by the rules, kept quiet and been respectful but the stitch up's and abuse and scorn keeps on coming. Let's give it them back in bucket loads and see how they like that. Challenge every bad decision....ban out and out cunts of journalists and the scum they work for...hit them from every angle.
you hit the fucking nail on the head..........................let it begin.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.