Aguero banned for three games (updated)

The club has got to appeal this

Show the appeal board the video footage that clearly shows the contact was minimal at best and show every angle that proves the ref saw everything so is 100% lying. Maybe also argue the case that it has been prejudiced by a media driven crusade and highlight worse offences that have gone unpunished

There is no way they could say it would be a 'frivalous' appeal so we'd have nothing to lose

The club has got to appeal this

Show the appeal board the video footage that clearly shows the contact was minimal at best and show every angle that proves the ref saw everything so is 100% lying. Maybe also argue the case that it has been prejudiced by a media driven crusade and highlight worse offences that have gone unpunished

There is no way they could say it would be a 'frivalous' appeal so we'd have nothing to lose
So show the board that Aguero did throw is elbow in but its okay because he missed. Then slag off one of there colleagues and call him a liar then slag off there paymasters
How do you reckon that will work out for us?

So you fellas want to tell me Aguero honestly shouldn't be banned? Irrespective of what Clattenburg did or didn't see. The FA got it right
1, referee wasn't clatterberk you thick rag twat.
2, bogbrush and Shrek would get numerous bans if refs had the balls to act on violent conduct and foul and abusive language.
3, do you really think we give a fuck what some sad rag cunts from Singapore, Ireland or the home counties thinks.
4, do us all a favour and fuck off you snidey rag ****.

So show the board that Aguero did throw is elbow in but its okay because he missed. Then slag off one of there colleagues and call him a liar then slag off there paymasters
How do you reckon that will work out for us?

Doubt it will be successful, but we've got nothing to lose. Sometimes we're too much of a soft touch. Got to show them we won't be pushed around

Hate the c**t with a passion but do you think the Glasgow piss-can would have took this lying down?

Could aguero say he was losing his balance from being man handled? Either way it looks like the rag circus as made its mind up! Just got to accept it and move on but we need to have 1 eye on revenge on the fa/media. as I have said before I would do press conference and player and manager interviews for city tv and website only time to make a stand against all the anti- city circus!

Doubt it will be successful, but we've got nothing to lose. Sometimes we're too much of a soft touch. Got to show them we won't be pushed around

Hate the c**t with a passion but do you think the Glasgow piss-can would have took this lying down?
Apart from an additional 1 game ban?

Could aguero say he was losing his balance from being man handled? Either way it looks like the rag circus as made its mind up! Just got to accept it and move on but we need to have 1 eye on revenge on the fa/media. as I have said before I would do press conference and player and manager interviews for city tv and website only time to make a stand against all the anti- city circus!

It's time we got high profile ex players repeatedly ripping into the FA and the media, questioning every dodgy decision that goes against us. They can't punish them if they're not employed by the club

It doesn't make any difference to the decision they're referring to but puts the alleged bias into the spotlight and might just work in our favour in the future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.