Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Whilst not in the same league as Ben Thatcher's it's still an action of malice.

Then again Fellaini gets away with elbowing incidents every single game so it's nothing out of the ordinary over there.

Perhaps the time has come when a club actually takes a ref to court, and sues him for making a arguably wrong decision. If the ref then has to pay that club a large amount of damages to that club, perhaps then the FA might do something about it. The incident with SA can plainly be seen by the ref, he makes the movement to play on, so therefore the FA should not be forcing the ref to change his mind, be reversing his decision. This change of heart by the ref was only brought about by the amount of TV coverage by all the broadcasters and nobody else. Would they have made such a fuss if it had been Wanye Rooney you can stake your house on it they would have tried to keep it as quite as possible.

Get use to it guys the whole of broadcasting and the authorities that govern football are totally corrupt, and until there is a total clear out of all those that govern football it will always be the same.

Not a hope in hell will this happen

Winston Reid must have been having flashbacks to the Aguero incident on Saturday, can be the only reason for West Ham's capitulation.

Do the 'independent' commission usually make the reasoning behind their decisions public? Sky Sports News are running details of the findings as a precursor to tonight's CL game. Apparently the 3 match ban was handed out because of the "brutal" nature of the incident and Sergio actions were in an "aggressive manner, excessive in force and brutal". I strand corrected if it's normal policy to publish their findings but I don't recall seeing it before.

Good case for a red and at least a yellow. Same basically as the Kun incident. Some refs give em some don't. The real stink is how the authorities decide who gets investigated and how they then set about manipulating the outcomes.

Do the 'independent' commission usually make the reasoning behind their decisions public? Sky Sports News are running details of the findings as a precursor to tonight's CL game. Apparently the 3 match ban was handed out because of the "brutal" nature of the incident and Sergio actions were in an "aggressive manner, excessive in force and brutal". I strand corrected if it's normal policy to publish their findings but I don't recall seeing it before.

Ive also asked the question mate as i believe this is nothing more than a character assassination and a stitch up.

Its also almost word for word, "clenched fist" etc etc for what Sky ran with almost immediately after the game so no coincidence there then eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.