Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep sergio for another year and miss out on a top young forward for good, or say thanks to sergio and go after the new young striker , sergio hasn't done anything yet this season to warrant a new contract, if it was based on what he has done for us then give him a life time contract, but it isn't, we only have so many places in the squad and sergio is a waste of a place at the moment (and all season),brutal i know but we need to think with our heads not our hearts, time moves on.

No,more so because of injuries, if he could do a full season fit keep him, but it would be stop and start for another year while we miss out on transfers.
Sergio you are a legend.

These covid issues are starting to look like a smoke screen. He's not actually had an injury for 2 months and still isn't getting any minutes on the pitch. If he doesn't get any minutes Wednesday then there's definitely been problems behind closed doors.

I fear his time has come to an end and the perfect storm of his injury problems and his age coinciding with his contract ending almost making the mind up for the club.

No way does he sit on the side lines like he currently is if he was staying imo.

As sad as it will be, this season, our performances and run shows us all that there is life after even the greatest of our players and we should do what's best for the club and squad and if that's move on to the next generation then so be it.

These covid issues are starting to look like a smoke screen. He's not actually had an injury for 2 months and still isn't getting any minutes on the pitch. If he doesn't get any minutes Wednesday then there's definitely been problems behind closed doors.
If there were "problems" why would he be taking up a place on the bench?

Covid effects people differently long term covid as well! Saying they are a smoke screen frankly is a disgrace, when you know jack shit about it! City are not going to say a player has had covid when they have not had it!

Last edited:
Can anyone help answer this question please? Are there rules about how many games a player must play during a season to be awarded a Premier League winners medal and if so how many is it and is Aguero anywhere near that number. It would be daft if we were to win the league and he not get a medal ( yes I know he has not done much to day but ......)

Can anyone help answer this question please? Are there rules about how many games a player must play during a season to be awarded a Premier League winners medal and if so how many is it and is Aguero anywhere near that number. It would be daft if we were to win the league and he not get a medal ( yes I know he has not done much to day but ......

The champions are given 40 commemorative medals made of silver, which are 2.25in (5.7cm) in diameter. They can be distributed to the manager, players and officials as the club see fit, as long as every player who has made at least five Premier League appearances during the title-winning season gets one.

Sadly, i think his time with us is coming to an end.
I'd hate to see him playing for someone else in Europe though, hopefully, if he goes he'll end up in the US or Argentina.

I fear his time has come to an end and the perfect storm of his injury problems and his age coinciding with his contract ending almost making the mind up for the club.

No way does he sit on the side lines like he currently is if he was staying imo.

As sad as it will be, this season, our performances and run shows us all that there is life after even the greatest of our players and we should do what's best for the club and squad and if that's move on to the next generation then so be it.
AS the words of the fine song sung by Messer's Lee, Summer we and Bell say,...........
"Maybe in another generation, when other lads have come to take our place"

Very sad yet brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.