Aguero/Fernandinho suspensions

Ref played a massive part in today's kick off. Players were really frustrated. Fucxking stupid from Aguero can't except it not this early in the season. Its like they thought they'd lost the title today. Pep is right poor in both boxes need to improve. defence not existent and not clinical in the opponents box. really f-ing frustrating today and that was nothing to do with looking after my 1 yr old on my own with a major hangover fromn going to a Romesh Ranganathan gig

Sergio scored against Boro in our last league home game. Before today he was joint leading prem goal scorer, like he has been top two or three for the last few seasons. One of the best strike rates in Europe if not worldwide and you reckon we won't miss him for 4 games? Give your head a wobble ffs!
So he scored v Boro. My mistake. He has zero assists in the Prem. if he's not scoring he's not contributing. You can tell me how many goals he has scored. Joint top scorer, but he is not playing well. Hasn't been for a good while now. How many has he missed? Opportunities are being created by others and not converted. He's played in 13 games since Celtic on 28th Sep and scored in 3 of them (5 total). West Brom, Boro and Burnley. That's bang average. I don't care about what he has done in previous seasons. It doesn't help us this season. I stand by my comment.

Aguero has and can play better. He is a shade off, taking the extra touch, shooting at a defender, but even not at his best he is still way ahead of anybody else we have.
Nacho was nowhere today and contributed nothing when he came on.
So we will miss Aguero.

Also Dino. Fabregas slapped him in the face, that got him going.
Fernando has to step up.

We did miss Aguero when he got him self suspended last time He seriously needs to up his game otherwise the legend will be gone and what he did yesterday was absolutely shocking We will certainly miss Fernandinho much more but will cope.

So he scored v Boro. My mistake. He has zero assists in the Prem. if he's not scoring he's not contributing. You can tell me how many goals he has scored. Joint top scorer, but he is not playing well. Hasn't been for a good while now. How many has he missed? Opportunities are being created by others and not converted. He's played in 13 games since Celtic on 28th Sep and scored in 3 of them (5 total). West Brom, Boro and Burnley. That's bang average. I don't care about what he has done in previous seasons. It doesn't help us this season. I stand by my comment.

You are spot-on

Ref played a massive part in today's kick off. Players were really frustrated. Fucxking stupid from Aguero can't except it not this early in the season. Its like they thought they'd lost the title today. Pep is right poor in both boxes need to improve. defence not existent and not clinical in the opponents box. really f-ing frustrating today and that was nothing to do with looking after my 1 yr old on my own with a major hangover fromn going to a Romesh Ranganathan gig

To be fair we probably have down to those cheating ****s

I honestly don't think we will miss Aguero. He has played the last 4 games at home in the league for no assists and no goals if memory serves. Oh and a dreadful penalty miss against Everton and a skied effort against Biro. Has not looked like troubling the scorers. He shinned in 2 against Burnley but his last month has been shocking.

Fernandinho on the other hand a HUGE miss. Our most influential player this year.
So in the last month he has scored the only goal in a draw and the 2 goals in a 2-1 win if my memory serves me right.Which by my reckoning turns no points into 4 points.I think we could do with a few more players performing as shockingly as that.

Delph is no Fernandinho but in terms of style of play he's the closest we have.
Iheanacho should get two games to impress and if he's not cutting it we could try Nolito/Sané/Sterling up top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.