Aguero: I could never join Real - INCL tweets after RM game

Re: Aguero: I could never join Real

GOULDYBOBS said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
If I were a Madrileno I'd support Atletico; if I were a Barcelonista I'd support Espanyol. If I had been born in Stretford I'd support MCFC.

quality post mate

Sorry
Espanyol = Franco-ist in this case.. clue in the name

I think Christiano Ronaldo said a similar thing about us last week , claiming he'd be betraying Fergie should he ever come here .

Nice to hear Aguero coming out with this , and let's hope he's fit to play in Madrid , and beyond that ...... it's not as if , with his record against them , he doesn't 'owe them one' !

On the face of it he seems like the sort of character who has moral standards (for a footballer anyway) and not the sort who will cause the club problems demanding moves away. I would like to dream his next move will be back to Argentina to finish his career in his 30's having won a shit load of medals with City!

Sunny Spain or damp Manchester
Come on kun stop bullshitting,you would be there in a flash :)

This is where Soriano will come into play i believe,he has a reputation of binding priced assets into long term contracts and along with silva i think aguero will sign a new deal as well when the time comes.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
If I were a Madrileno I'd support Atletico; if I were a Barcelonista I'd support Espanyol. If I had been born in Stretford I'd support MCFC.
It's not quite as simple as that in Catalonia. Espanyol aren't just the plucky little underdogs playing second fiddle to their much more illustrious neighbours. It can't be compared to City and United in any shape or form. In fact I'd associate City much more with the anti-establishment leanings of Barcelona than with Espanyol.

Didnt he come out saying he prefers cold weather in one of his original interviews? Just had a flashback and I'm 75% sure he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.